I

I can't believe myself but...

RING RING RING !

"Darling! Hurry and get up your friend is waiting." Shouted Ms. Minatozaki while making breakfast for the still sleeping girl. The girl slowly reached over to turn off the alarm she set for 7:30 am. Then finally got out of bed to get ready for her first school day as a junior. "Rini honey make sure to eat breakfast before leaving. That loud stomach of yours could cause some problems." Said Ms. Minatozaki in a jokingly manner. "Yea I know mom you don't have to.. remind me.." Rini replied from upstairs while yawning mid speech. Rini hurried to get her uniform set and headed down stairs.

"Kay mom, I'm heading out now!" Yelled Rini while walking out the door spotting her best friend Mimi.
"Hello princess." Mimi said while doing a curtsy mocking the girl because of her famous nickname in school. "Ugh shut up, let's hurry and head to school." Rini said while rolling her eyes annoyed by Mimi.

— ﹒★﹒ —

RINI's POV

I made my way to the homeroom class. When I arrived at the door everyone was huddling around me, it startled me since I haven't gotten used to the attention yet.

"Our princess did you have a nice break?" "Minatozaki are you tired, are you hungry?"
"Rini do you want me to carry your bag?"

The crowd was then pushed away by Lee the school's vice president. "Okay now guys let's not scare the poor girl." Lee said while pushing them back. Some of Lee's fan girls were screaming just by the sight of him. Wow is that how people also see me? I thought to myself seeing whatever was going on in the room. I headed to the chalk board where some other students were looking at as well, the seating chart for this year was placed on here. Students were either crying or happy there's no in between reaction when looking they saw their seats. Trying the search for my name I see Rini Minatozaki and next to my name was... Lia Kang. My worst nightmare, how could anything get worse from here. Before Lia became the president we would always compete for top student and of course I would always place in second, but after I earned the title as 'School's Princess' the competitions have ended and we've never crossed paths again. "Oh god... what a great start to the school year." I mumble under my breath walking to my seat.Then I saw the goody two shoes Lia already in her seat reading a book. Once our eyes met I swiftly looked away hopefully not making anything awkward, but of course it was too late. We sat next to each other in silence wishing either of us could at least spark a conversation.

"I hope you have fun sitting next to me.. princess." The president finally spoke, but hearing her say the word princess made me feel shivers down my spine. "Don't ever call me that again." I quickly said before breaking eye contact again. "Sure whatever you want princess." I knew she was saying that to make fun of me, but why did I feel like I wanted her to call me that more.

...

No way.. Do I...

Have a superiority complex?! Does the thought of me having power over others make me happy...

"Shut up!" I shouted before looking away to the front of the room seeing the teacher walking in. "Welcome back everyone! I hope all of you had an amazing break, but now is not the time to slack people. It's time to study!!" Said Mr. Han he was our homeroom teacher no one gave him an answer leaving the room empty and awkward... "Well uhm.. that was something wasn't man I need to tell my therapist this." Mr. Han said making everyone giggle a little. Class was finally in session.

— ﹒★﹒ —

LUNCH / RINI's POV

"Rini! Over here girl!" Shouted Mimi patting the seat next to her signaling Rini to sit next to her. "Hey guys, how have you guys been." I asked my friends at the table. They all responded saying they've been well, which im glad about. From across the cafeteria I could see a familiar girl waking towards us. "Uhm.. what's Lia doing walking over here?" I asked my friends. Turns out she just wanted to sit at the table next to us. Wow, I can't believe I thought she was coming here... I thought to myself. Whatever I continued to eat my lunch and catch with my friends for the remainder of the lunch period.

SPLASH! CRASH!

Everyone turned to look at the source of the loud noise. All of us gasped when we saw the president on the ground covered in milk and food. "That's right bitch, you should've got out of my way like I said so." A man which seemed to be the one who caused this mess said. Some students came to rush in and help Lia and stand up to the bully. Watching the scene made me feel somewhat angry... but why? Shouldn't I feel glad that my enemy is getting what she deserves.

....

Progress!!

Progress!!

—————————୨𖥔୧——————————

【A/N】

AHHH I hoped y'all enjoyed the first chapter of this story... ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

xoxo, Liyeomm