° ~ Worrying ~ °

Jake Sterling, a 17 year old boy was in his house reading a book on the couch. He had just finished hanging out with Luke, Sean and Milly and now, he had nothing to do that would help with the boredom. Jake wasn't focused on the book he's reading though, and it's not like he's reading it at all. He's just staring blankly on the pages thinking about someone.. Specifically her, his girlfriend Hailey Austin.

In that moment, he snapped out of his trance and blushed. To others, she was considered a monster.. because she's part of the vampire family. To Jake however, she was the most beautiful and amazing girl he had ever met. Despite her nasty reputation with the humans, she doesn't care about it. Jake can describe her with so many words, and that gave him an idea.

Jake:
” Maybe I should take a visit to that beach again, she goes there pretty often during the night. ”

And with that, Jake closes the book and puts it on the small table near him. He then gets off the couch, puts on his jacket and locks the door. He now proceeded to go to that beach, and it's not really that far from his place. It only takes about 15 or 20 minutes to go there.

Once he's in the beach, he feels the cool breeze touch his skin. His eyes looking up that the sky with the moon visible with a few stars. It was a really nice view. He stares up at the view for a good few minutes until he notices a bat flying by. The bat then took notice of him and flew down. A few moments later, the bat was flying in front of him and black smoke came out of it. Once the back smoke faded in the air, there stood Hailey Austin.

Jake suddenly felt euphoria and just happiness in general seeing her again. She had twin tailed braids, alluring red eyes, and a black dress that matched the shoes. He felt like he could just stare at her for hours, but realized that would be creepy.

Hailey walked up to him and draped her arms around his neck, which made Jake feel the butterflies in his stomach. God, he was so in love with this vampire.

Hailey:
” Hey Jakey~ Did you miss me? ”

Jake:
” Yeah.. I felt alone and bored without you, princess. ”

Hailey:
” Aw..~ I missed you too, Prince Charming! Hehe.. ”

Jake smiled and puts his arms around her waist, making Hailey jump a little.

Hailey:
” Oh? What is this for? ”

Jake:
” Can I not hug my little vampire? Because if not, that's just rude. ”

Hailey:
” Wow okay, of course you can ~! ”

And with that, they hug. It was really nice for the two of them. Hailey has her neck buried in his collarbone and Jake closed his eyes enjoying the their sweet embrace. After a while, her head rose up and looked back at sky with her arms on Jake's shoulders. She was looking at the sky.

Hailey:
” Look at the sky Jake! It's really pretty today! ”

Jake:
” Not as pretty as you. ”

Hailey blushed at the reply and turned to face Jake, he was smirking at her.

Hailey:
” You always tease me whenever you have the chance, I love it ~ ”

She placed her finger on his chin and it made him feel tingly, and Hailey took notice of it. She found it cute.

Jake:
” Uh yeah, haha.. why don't we just sit down? ”

Hailey:
” Okay then. ”

They both sat down on the sand beside each other. Hailey leaned her head on Jake's shoulder as they sit there infront of the clear water.

Hailey:
” Sorry if I couldn't see you for a week, Jake. Ever since there was that stupid vampire hunt going around, my parents were really strict and didn't want me to go outside.. ”

Jake looked at her wide eye. He was never really the type to listen to hunts or anything like that in particular, but once she mentioned "vampire hunt", it scared him in a lot of ways.

Hailey:
” I have a knack for being stealthy and sneaky though, so I don't think they can catch me that easily. ”

She grinned at the thought of teasing and killing them right after. Jake on the other hand, he looked at her with worry. She looked back at him and noticed his expression.

Hailey:
” Hm? What's wrong, Jakey? ”

Jake:
” It's just.. what if you actually got caught by them? And I wasn't there to help you..? W-What would I do? ”

Hailey rose her head up got sat closer to him, holding his hand with her left hand in the process.

Hailey:
” Hey now, I'll be okay. Everything's gonna be okay! And if I do get caught, my brother Zander or my parents will be there to save me. Well, you might try to save me too because you love me too much ~ ”

Jake:
” But what if I wasn't there? That.. would be awful of me to do.. ”

Hailey:
” Jake, I'm not that weak. I can make those guys lifeless if I can. I'll be fine. ”

She held his hand with a bit of a tighter grip and put her right hand of Jake's back, gently patting it.
Jake looked at her and placed his hand on her cheek, with the worried expression still present.
Hailey smirked at him and knew what he wanted to do.

Hailey:
” Do you want a kiss from me? You looked like you need it. ”

Jake:
” Y-Yeah.. can I? ”

Hailey:
” Of course you can! Hehe.. ~ ”

Hailey initiated the kiss first, more than eager to do so. Jake reacted with his eyes wide open by it, and then reciprocated the kiss shortly after. Hailey has her hands on his shoulders while Jake had his hand on her cheek, cupping it. They stayed like that after a few more minutes until they pulled away, looking at each other with smiles on their faces.

Hailey:
” Do you feel better now, Jakey? ”

Jake:
” Yeah, even better because you're around. ”

Hailey:
” Aw.. that's cute! ”

Hailey got even closer until there was no space between her and Jake. She then wrapped right hand around his left arm and leaned her head on his shoulder, feeling comfy. Jake can almost heart his heart beating loudly, and that makes him wonder how he even got together with her in the first place.

Jake:
” Oh, are you hungry? ”

Hailey:
” Hm.. not really. Why? ”

Jake:
” You might be, considering you're a vampire and you need blood to survive. ”

Hailey:
” I'll be okay for a while, don't worry. ”

Jake sighs as he looks back at the sky, saying to himself that he should stop worrying about her too much. She is practically stronger than him since she's not really a human.

Hailey:
” Now you're worrying about me being hungry, you're so cute ~! ”

She pokes his cheek and causes Jake to be flustered, looking away for a bit.

Jake:
” I'm just trying to look after you, Honeyfangs! Is it not normal..? ”

Hailey:
” It is normal, I just found it adorable. ”

Jake sighs again and looks at her. She also looks at him in return, she noticed that he wants to say something to her.

Hailey:
” Is there something else you would like to say, Jakey? ”

Jake:
” I love you Hails. ”

She can feel her face blush when he said those words. She smiled back in reply.

Hailey:
” I love you too, Jake.. ”

And with that.. they look back at the sky, feeling comfortable with each other on a luminous evening.

~ The End ~

( This sounded a lot better in my head, trust me. Anyways, if you like it then thanks! :> )