chapter 1

My mom and i are fighting again, when she said that i needed to leave, its always like this her and i get in fights all the time but this time its different so when she said those words i packed up and got my dog and started walking. I dont know where im going but its gonna be far away from here..

(time skip)

Its been a couple of days and ive just been walking with the occasional motel stay to sleep and to recharge my phone and eat as well as take a shower. I'm walking along the highway and a bus pulls up beside me I look behind me and continue to walk not wanting to get hurt but then I hear a voice behind me speaking, this voice sounded super familiar so I turned around and when I did I was shocked it was the why don't we boys. "Hi are you ok, do you need a ride?" Daniel asked concerned. "Yea I'm ok, I would really appreciate it thank you, but I don't know where I'm going.." I said trying to contain my excitement cause I've been listening to their music since I was fifteen. " is it ok if I bring my dog?" I asked. "Of course we love dogs and oh my God your dog is so cute what is his name?" Jonah asks. "His name is delgado like from Beverly hills chihuahuas." I replied. "That's so cute." Corbyn says talking for the first time since I've met them. "Come on the bus you can chill and hang out while we're on tour." Jack said. "OK, I would love that I really love your guy's music. Well I'm sure you guys have to be some where so why don't we (lmao) get on the bus and get to know each other more while we're on the the road." I said. "Sounds like a plan." Zach said. So I grab my stuff and grab delgado and we head towards the bus. When we enter I drop my jaw at the sight and just the pure shock that I was actually on a tour bus with my favorite band, but hey at least things are looking up for me...

Hello for people who can't tell this book is about corbyn, but still strongly includes all of the other boys. But I hope you enjoyed this first page of many more to come I'm not sure how often I'll be updating this book but I'll try my best to stick to a schedule.

Your author🖤🖤