I Found A Girl

Chapter 1

A crowd passed by the coffee shop. Which made the two human beings in the coffee shop raised up their heads to see what was wrong. The blonde hair girl scrunched up for forehead when she saw a teenage boy was chased by a crowd of girls, or fangirls to be more exact down the street. "What on Earth was that?" She broke the silence between her and the other girl. "Probably that Greyson Chance kid." The other girl replied without looking up from her book. "Is he the new kid in our town?" The blonde questioned excitedly. Well, she didn't really clearly see the boy, but she was sure that the boy was a good looking person. "Hayley, are you serious? Don't see the posters all over the town shops? He's down for a show in our town tonight." The brunette female answered and rolled her eyes quietly. "Oh, I'm sorry Miss Alicia. Do you forget how rarely I go out from my house except for work?" The blonde named Hayley answered sarcastically. "Whoops. I forgot, you're an anti-social loner." Alicia replied playfully. Hayley bit her bottom lip and threw the wet wiping cloth in her hand right on Alicia's head. "Ew! That's gross Hayley!" The brunette cried out and threw the cloth on the floor. "You were the one who started it first." Hayley stick out her tongue, standing up for herself.

"Anyways Hayley, are you up for a shopping session tomorrow?" Alicia closed up her book and kept it in her bag which she carries around all of the time. "I don't think so. I don't have money and I have to help my step mom with her bakery tomorrow." Hayley answered dryly. She had no intention to speak anything about Callie, a 28 year old woman who her father married last three months. And, Hayley didn't like her at all. "Honestly Hayley, I've met Callie before. She seems to be a very kind person." Hayley frowned. "Whose side are you on right now? Your best friend or a stranger who you've met only for a couple of times?" Alicia rolled her eyes. 'She's starting a drama again.' She thought to herself and decided to ignore Hayley.

Hayley Jones. A sixteen year old girl who lived in a small town near Melrose District, Los Angeles. You must be thinking that she is living a big city life right? A rich girl who has loving parents and a perfect family. If you do think that, you are wrong. Well, her parents were divorced when she was eleven years old. Ever since then, her father has turned out to be a workaholic. He had no time for her and her elder brother named Jake. She has stopped loving anyone but her brother and her best friend Alicia. She worked, probably because she gets pretty lonely. Jake lived in New York, he went to a college there. Hayley knew that Jake wanted to get away from their broken family. Hayley worked at her Alicia's grandparents' coffee shop. They didn't have a lot of customers. It was an old coffee shop which was built in the 80's. It was an old shop, though. Hayley pretty much liked it. It was situated at the quite side of the town.

They were both daydreaming when somebody decided to bang the door like crazy. Hayley twitched her eyebrows and got up to get the door. "Coming.." She said lazily and opened the door. The person entered quickly and he was breathing hard. "Close the door, be quick." He said between his breath. "Okay.." Hayley closed the door. She studied the guy real close. He was pretty tall. He was wearing a black shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. Vans shoes and he was panting hard. "Dude, where did you come from? The olympics?" Hayley joked only to receive a glare from the guy. "Fangirls.. Are very scary.." He said and finally he was able to breathe again.

The expression on Alicia's face changed as the guy stood up straight. She gasped in disbelief. Quickly, she pulled Hayley behind the counter. "Hayley! That's the Greyson Chance I was talking about!" She whispered and her eyes widen. A chuckle escaped from Hayley's lips. It was a pretty funny sight, seeing Alicia's eyes widen. "It's not funny, silly!" She slapped Hayley's shoulder softly. "Just relax. I'll talk to him." Hayley walked out of the counter. The guy, or Greyson Chance was already making himself comfortable on one of the chairs in the coffee shop. He was admiring the design in the shop. "Excuse me, but aren't you Greyson Chance?"

His eyes widen. "Oh my God, don't tell me that you're my fan." He was worried about running into a crazy fangirl again. "Don't worry. We won't kill you." Hayley laughed softly. He smiled in relief. "What are you guys' names?" He asked and smiled again. That kind of smile. Honest smile. Not one of the fake smiles that some celebrity used whenever they see normal people. "I'm Alicia and this is Hayley." Alicia answered. "Pretty names. I'm Greyson." He smiled again. "By the way, do you have coffee here?"

"Yes, we do serve coffee. Would you like a cup?" Alicia offered. He nodded. "Okay, it shall be ready in um, five minutes." Alicia made her way to the kitchen. It was a dead silence between Hayley and Greyson as he pulled out his phone. Hayley shrugged and turned on the antic radio at the corner of the shop. She smiled softly as her favourite song was on the radio.

And anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain,

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders,

For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool

By making his world a little colder.

Surprisingly, they both sang along at the line. Hayley blinked her eyes in surprise. Greyson smiled. "Is that your favourite line?" He asked cheerfully. Hayley nodded.