Daddy Brunz: From Bruno's prospective

"If you touch me I will put hand cuffs on you." I whispered sternly into her ear. She quivered under my touch as I raised her arms above her head and curled her fingers around one of the bars at the head of the bed. I crawled backwards off the bed and stood, gazing at the beautiful position I had put her in. My princess is truly a work of art and deserves to be put on display for me. "Do you understand?" I asked raising an eyebrow, I needed her to understand so I don't have to punish her, but I know she secretly loves it. "Yes." She replies. She frustrated, I know she is. We haven't have sex in two week because I've been so busy with writing, she's been a good girl for me. "Yes what?" I say sharply. She always hesitates at first, calling me daddy is new to her. I told her from the beginning I was a dom but I would ease her into it. But now I expect her to call me daddy. "Yes, daddy." She finally says. Those words give me great amount of pleasure, those words means she's giving herself to me, trusting me with her body and I love it. "Good girl." I say loosening my black tie, she was biting her lip in anticipation for me. I smirked and removed my white shirt. I crawled back onto the bed and met my lips to her lower stomach letting my hot breath give her goosebumps. I glued my eyes onto hers, watching her struggle to contain her moans but one escaped. I chuckled lightly at her reactions to my touch. "Princess we haven't even started yet." I tell her and she licks and bits her lips. I began to kiss down to her sensitive skin and licked my lips seeing how wet she'd gotten for me. I wanted to tease her so I lightly licked one of her lips. She moans grinding on my mouth, the exact reaction I wanted. "Let's see how wet you are." I say. "Please daddy." She pleads, using that word to try and soften me. "Be patient sweetie and I will give you what you want." I say slipping two fingers inside her. She was so wet, she twitched around me wanting more. "You really are wet for me aren't you." I say seductively. "Yes daddy." She moans and continues to grind on my fingers. "Good girl." I whisper and start to stroke on her overly sensitive clit, which made her buck her hips. She was now moaning my name over and over which made made my erection harden further. "That's it baby, but don't come I want to see how far I can take you." I add pressure making it extremely hard for her to keep her hands over her head and not buried in my hair. I smiled to myself and worked my fingers faster. "Bruno I'm gonna come if you carry on." She says. "Don't." I warn her, she dose not get to tell me when she will come I do and if she didn't understand that there will be consequences. I don't slow down making the point that I am the dominant. She griped the bar trying to hold on and as soon as I start to believe she will make it she lets go "Bruno I'm gonn-" she struggles to get her words out in time. I pull my fingers out immediately, furious at how she disobeyed me. "Bad girl." I growl at her, she quivers knowing she was in trouble. I pull her off the bed, "Stay." I command and walk out of the room and collect my favourite pair of clear handcuffs from a draw. I return at clip her wrists tightly behind her back. A walked around to face her "Get on you knees." I say sharply pointing to the floor. She dose so without hesitation and looks up at me waiting for her next command. I smirk, she looks so beautiful bound and at my mercy. "Do you know why your being punished?" I asked her. "Because I came without permission, daddy." She replies guiltily. "That's right." I say back "And what are you?" "A bad girl." She whispers, her words made my erection twitch. "I didn't hear that." I say leaning closer slightly. "A bad girl." She says again loader this time. My erection twitches once more. "Do you want to be my good girl again." I ask her and she nods eagerly. "Then you will make me come." I unzip my dark suit pants and free my length. She was quick to put it in her mouth and began pleasing me, with her soft mouth sucking and tongue swirling and teasing my tip. She felt so good, I rolled my head back, let my eyes roll to the back of my head and licked my lips bringing the bottom one into my mouth. I played with the curls in her hair and pushed myself deeper into her mouth. She went faster knowing I was close which caused me to groan and come in her mouth which she then swallowed. I pulled my satisfied length out of her mouth and crouched drown to meet her. "Good girl baby, you've redeemed yourself." She smiled shyly and looked down. I licked my lips in awe of her beauty. I took the key from the trousers that were pooled on the floor and released her from the cuffs. I took her by the hand and helped her up from her knees. "Now, let's try that again." I say grinning, I lay her back on the bed in the position we started with, "And maybe this time I'll let you come."