[NA] Announcement

Hello darlings!

So I have an announcement that might make me lose 90% of my following but hopefully not!

Recently, I got really into Welcome Home. Like really into Welcome Home. Currently, my mind is focused around WH and WH content.

About the object show content, I'm going to completely stop making object show content. It feels the same to me and I think I'm happier away from the community. I don't feel like I have a quota to fill when it comes to content outside of the OSC. So I'm going to make Welcome Home, OC and maybe DHMIS and RH-AU content.

Now, I will continue to write Palm Tree Panic 2.0 as I actually do like that book. Everything else will be canned as I'm no longer interested in writing those.

As for the crackbooks, they won't be updated much. Maybe a few chapters a month. The headcanon books will be updated until each character from both shows get their headcanons.

And with my profile vibe, I want it to be something completely separate from who I once was (i.e. hyperfixated on Object Shows).

If you came here just (or mainly) for Object Show content, you should check out aib_fan07 and clauvale2011! Both of them make really good object show-related content and they deserve more attention.

[ UPDATE: 04/14/2023 ]

I've decided to do some object show content, just to a lesser extent. I'll post my Object OCS as well.