quotes here quotes there

"I just want someone who won't get annoyed when I text them six times or in all caps. Someone I can go on long drives with and can sing along to the radio with. Someone I can eat pizza with at 2am and kiss at 6pm. Someone who chooses me everyday and never thinks twice about it."

* * *

"I'm sorry for calling you this late but your voice is the only answer to my problems and I have so many."

* * *

"Date the girl whose hair is a mess and steals your t-shirts and kisses you in front of boys who look at her admiringly. Date the girl who wants to dance in the rain with you and make tea for you and make you laugh so hard you snort tea out your nose. Date the girl who cares so much that she can tell something is wrong just by looking at you. Date the girl who will wrap her arms around you for no reason and pay attention when you talk about the things you love, even if she doesn't love them herself. Date the girl who looks like a lazy sunday afternoon instead of a saturday night. Yeah. Just date that girl."

* * *

"I want someone to see the dark parts of my mind, the messy parts, the scary, the destructive, and still choose to stay."

* * *

"If you're with her and you wish you were elsewhere then leave. One of the cruellest things you can do to a person is make them feel like home when to you they're only temporary. We all deserve adoration and undistracted attention. We all deserve to feel complete. If you can't give her your whole heart, then don't you dare hold it hostage."

* * *

"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here."

* * *