Papas strength

My dream has always been to become one of the greatest solicitor in Korea but as time passed by I realised that it would never be possible.

Author: heather is a 17 year old African girl living in South Korea with her grandpa. She used to live in Australia with her uncle but  when she found out  that her parents got into a tragic car accident she left all  she knew to take care of her grandpa. Heather was known to be  more of an introvert rather than a extrovert therefore she didn't have many friend although she had Kim Haru her best friend who also moved to Korea one year before her.

Time skip to afternoon:

"Grandpa have you seen the tie I left next to the Heater"I said with a worried expression

"Heather come down stairs" grandpa replied sounding almost annoyed I rushed down stairs to see bottles of soju all over the place. I went closer to see someone laying on the floor as soon as I realised that it was my papa I rushed towards him. For a second my heart stopped beating. 

Grandpa":SURPRISE" he said jumping up from the floor

I looked at him rethink my entire existence

Suddenly I felt the eager to yell " Grandpa" I said "if you want me dead there are other ways which are less painful"

He looked at me confused and finally he opened  his mouth replying with " why....  Can you not take a old mans joke" he looked at me and started laughing nonstop

" tomorrow is your first day at soul university. Why do you look so upset" he said  as he sat down.

I felt my eyes tearing up suddenly. I bursted into tears and said Hal-abeoji how am I meant to be happy  when I know what is waiting for me"

He looked at me in silence after a few seconds he broke it with a sudden hug and said "it's going to be okay don't worry about other people" but I knew that I wouldn't be that easy. Deep down I knew that  this curse would always be with me no matter where or when

THIS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING AND PUBLISHING IT

I HOPED  YOU GUYS LIKE IT . AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.