Chapter I :THE BEGINNING OF A WAR

(Flash back)

In the Kingdom of Hystorica at the centre of Kamiral there lived a Royal family, King Richard II his wife Queen Alicia and there wonderful daughters Ashante and Malivy. Alicia was a very strong and mighty warrior, she defeated every enemy she faced except Marieki legend has it that only the one that possesses the dragon flame can stand a chance at defeating Marieki. Alicia felt awful because there was nothing she could do and she was getting old. On one of her attempts to defeat Marieki she stole her staff separated it and hid it on different parts of the planet ,Marieki was furious and swore revenge.
A couple years later it was the twins 8th birthday everyone in the kingdom was invited including the King and Queen of the Icy plains they also brought along Prince Hawk Glazer, he and Ashante knew each other for years they were best friends.
Sometime into the party Marieki showed up his highness asked everyone to run and hide. Alicia took the kids away and asked there grandfather Francisco to take the girls to a safer planet earth to live with their uncle or aunt in New York the aunt who is married to the Mayor. Marieki killed their parents but their grandparents survived. When my sister and I arrived earth she ran away I ran after her but I never saw her.
(9 years later)

I woke up from sleep and I got ready for my first day at my new school. I ran downstairs for breakfast.

I finally arrived my new school Palidore Academy. I went to the principal's office after which I headed to my class, I sat down on the second seat then a girl dressed in designers clothing came up to me, it was my cousin Cleo the mayor's daughter.

" Umm... excuse me you're on my seat." She said looking at her phone.

" This seat was empty when I got here." I said looking at her.

"Well it's mine so move over" She said glaring at me in disgust.

"No I'm not gonna move over what's so special about this seat anyways" I said glaring at her in disgust as well.

" Miles Arizona is sitting right on the first seat in front of me, and we've known each other since we were 12 so ya get lost" she said.

"First of all I don't know who Miles is, secondly I don't care so pls go away cousin Cleo" I said insistently.

"I know you've been living under a rock your whole life but common, Miles is only the most cutest and popular fashion model in the whole of New York". She said while showing me a picture of Miles.

" Okay whatever I'm not standing up good bye " I said not surprised at all.

Cleo finally left. 20 minutes later the teacher and other students started coming. The whole class was almost complete except for two empty seats. I saw two students who were talking and staring at me, until the teacher dismissed them were to there seats.

"Good morning class, as you all know my name is Mrs Johnson and we'll be having two students joining us this year one of which is seating right here with us. Come and introduce yourself". Mrs Johnson said gesturing for me to come.

" Ummm... Hi My name is Ashante Haze but you can call me Tae for short I'm from California and I'm 17years old. I lost my parents at the against of eight and also lost my twin sister her name is Ivy. I'm really grateful to be accepted in this school and I'm looking forward to make new friends. Thank you ". I said to the whole class as I looked at their pitiful gazes.

" We're happy to have you here, our second guest is.. well you already know him to be New York's greatest fashion model allow me to welcome Miles Arizona". My teacher said in a very enthusiastic tone.