𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰 ➔➔➔

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Yeha's POV

I sobbed profusely as soon as I heard my husband's footsteps fading.

The persistent feeling of being worthless and mistreated is downright downgrading. I couldn't believe a single bit that I've been letting this happen to me for almost two years.

I'm sick of it, I really am but I'm scared of what will happen if I even try to escape this abuse.

Even though I'm hurt, really hurt.

Living in constant fear of my own husband, the same human I loved to death before we got married, I always obey his commands because if I don't, the living hell that I dwell in will become even worse.

After unlocking the door, I went into the walk-in closet in the bedroom and changed out of my white button-up shirt and black jeans into some sweatpants and t-shirt before sitting down at my desk, by which I previously threw my bag by.

The only thing I knew I could do now is mind my business, for all he cares.

With my hands shaking uncontrollably, I grabbed my black folder and took out the tests I haven't finished grading.

For the next fifteen minutes I was signing away with my puffy, red eyes and my cheeks all wet from the tears.

It pained me to even think I let myself be like this and be treated like this, but what hurts me the most, this is gonna go on.

I'm basically stuck with Sehun, I married him and now I'm stuck in this absolute hell. This will go on for many many years to come, this dreadful abuse.

The feeling of wanting an escape and peace is being suppressed, the bigger it gets, the harder it is to suppress it.

The way I tried to stand up for myself was a shock, never in a million years would I think I would confront my abusive husband. I thought if I'd were to ever do that, I would be over a thousand steps closer to death.

Wiping away the leftover and dried tears off my face, I head towards mine and my husband's shared bed and get in under the covers after finishing all my work.

I didn't even have the energy to take a shower or take off my makeup, it just felt worthless to me this time.

With my eyes getting heavier by the second, I felt myself slipping into a deep sleep. I definitely need to sleep off all the sadness.

Within a few seconds, even without knowing, I fell into a deep slumber.

The next day

Minho's POV

"Mr. Lee! Mr. Lee!"

The sound of my name being called made me turn around. Behind me were a few students from class 2B14.

I was about to enter the teachers lounge for my much needed break, the previous class was not the best and I was looking forward to just relax for a few minutes.

"Yes? Can I help you with something?"

"Uhh, is Mrs. Mae here, in the teachers lounge by any chance?" A student named Bu Eunjeong spoke up.

"I don't know, I'll check." I responded as I entered the lounge, only to see the geography teacher, Namoo.

"Hey, was Yeonghyeon here?" I asked.

"No, what happened?" She slowly stood up and went towards me.

"Well, some students are looking for her."