Chapter Two: High Pitched Voice

I woke up to the smell of bacon. It smelled so good. I could almost taste it. I put on my noisy bunny slippers and walked to the kitchen. My roommates, Steve Rogers, and Natasha Romanoff,stood in the kitchen. They were talking about something but I didn't know what. I walked in from behind them so they couldn't see me. Then I cleared my throat and they both turned around.
"Good morning Katilyn" Natasha said.
"Morning Tasha and Steve" I smiled at both of them.
"Morning" Steve said now smiling at me. I smiled back at him and made my way over to the stove I took a piece of bacon and popped it in my mouth. The bacon tasted so crunchy and chewy. I went to grab another piece but Natasha slapped my hand.
"Really" I said while scolding her.
"No more food until breakfast". She said with a serious look on her face
"Fine" I said
"So". Steve said."what are we doing today cause I was wondering if we could catch a movie or something"
"Umm, at sounds good. What movie are we seeing" I said.
"Wait hold up. Natasha said. I don't want to see a movie"
"Why" Steve and I said in unison.
"Movies are stupid".
Just like you I mumbled.
"Fine, Steve and I will see a movie"
"Ok fine with me" Natasha said.
I walked out the kitchen with Steve following close behind.
"Katilyn" he said. I turned around and he was standing there smiling.
"What" I said.
"Are you coming to the movies with me". I smiled back at him and said yes.
"Cool. It starts at 5:00".
"Ok thanks". He turned around to go to his room until I called his name. He turned back around." Yea".
"Thanks for inviting me Steve. I'm very flattered". He blushed so hard then smiled and said. "No Problem". I turned and went back to my room.

Few Hours Later
It was four o'clock in the afternoon and I was getting ready for the movies with Steve. I put on turquoise pants with a white sweater and some black converse shoes. I also put in jewelry but not to much. I left my hair straight. It was short anyways. I opened my door and went to sit on the couch. A few minutes later Steve came out. He was wearing a baby blue button down shirt and some jeans. He noticed me sitting on the couch and came over to me.
"Katilyn" he said. I looked up and saw him.
"Steve. I said. you look great.