filler

"𝗚𝗢𝗗

"𝗚𝗢𝗗. 𝗜 need to make my account." I said standing up. a ring coming from my phone.

"ms. l/n why aren't you in classes today?" shit its my -course- teacher.

"you do know with how many days you've missed you could never graduate."

shes making my hangover way worse with her nagging me. I hope she shuts up soon.

"ms. l/n. are you there? y/n?"

"y-yes i'm here."

"great then you remember what I just said?"

"y-you were saying something that i might not be able to graduate if i keep missing school and grades and and... all that."

"nice to know you were listening.. well i expect to see you in my lectures on sunday."

"yes ma'am."

she hangs up.

"thank god! i was going to die if she kept on talking. like thank you for caring about my grades and such. but i get enough talks from my parents!"

I continued scrolling on my phone to Swiped! Beads of sweat slowly materialized as i noticed my hands start to get clammy as my finger approached the edit profile icon.

"why am so jittery. its just a profile."

"yeah! its just a profile thats going to determine who is going to ask you out!"

the voice in my head chimed in.

"I gotta pick a good picture of me."

sadly enough. all the pictures saved onto my phone were photos of my friends. or just fully sasha's bad shots or homework answers.

until finally i found a decent picture of me.
it was me at the beach with sasha and annie.

sasha wearing shorts, her fly being zipped down partially showing the second half of her daisy printed two pieces, giggling, sand flying everywhere on her half.

and on her right, annie wearing shorts and a tank top embroidered on the left her families shipping company logo, holding a beachball closely to her side, a small smile planted on her face.

with me in the middle wearing a thin threaded dress showing the outline of my figure and bathing suit. my hair was messy, small pieces of sand also flying from my direction. and my smile had never been so real before.

it was me. the real me.

I put it as my profile picture. my face only bothering me. i mean i get the "be positive." about your looks and stuff. and i am 🥱 but sometimes i get an ick about the way i dressed on an occasion or something like that.

"now... for the bio."

i start typing.. 'need hw answers. not ppl.' i quickly delete the short stupid sentence.

after a few minutes of making idiotic bios like "i need a baby boo" or "i need a kawaii senpai". i knew i had to be serious.

so i simply typed in.
"l/n, y/n. student at shinigashina district university. future -course selected-. lets meet again."

"there. finished. no more. wait theres premium?"

i clicked on the premium package looking at the details. "face recognition? whaaaaaat? you can even view who checked your profile?"

after looking through diamond tier and such, i started swiping around.

i bumped into multiple people. like jean. and connie. i even saw hitch and annie on the app.

while swiping i saw another familiar face.
"armin? thats funny." i click on his profile. "his bio says 'puppy eyed wonder.' weird."

his profile picture was a group photo of eren, jean, and him raising a toast, beer in his left hand.

he looked very happy. as if he was his normal self.
"i need me a woman 😔 /j" was captioned underneath his name..

"shit i saw in premium that you can see who checked your profile. imma pray that armin doesnt have premium 🙏"

my stomach rumbles.

"shit i'm hungry."

—————
ceej's corner -

635 words! ☀︎

uh i won my volleyball game🦵🏼⁉️
and stole sum easter eggs from little children. 😘
happy easter every1 <3

p.s: go check out my kaveh and al haitham thingy on my profile 🥱