Chapter 10

-Dean POV-
After our shower I started to sober up. And I realized what I just fucking did. I FUCKED SETH ROLLINS. I officially hate myself. What's wrong with me? I'm so fucking stupid! I mean now that I actually get to know the kid he's not that bad and maybe I can start a friendship with him. But fucking him was way way way too far. WAY too far. And now I have hickeys and shit. I mean everyone is gonna tell that Seth left this on me cause when he leaves a hickey on a guy it always looks kinda heart shaped. I don't know how but he can do that. So know Ro is gonna know and so is EVERYONE IN SCHOOL! At least my hickeys he can hide. Unless he wears a crop top like he always does. I guess I'll keep being nice to him. And maybe kiss him here and there...ugh. I honestly hope this liking Seth thing is just a fucking faze.
Seth borrowed another one of my long sleeve shirts and grabbed blue trunks from his backpack. How many pairs of underwear does he have?! I wore my basketball shorts and didn't put a shirt on. I went downstairs with Seth to search for some more food when I found Roman sitting on the couch. WHAT THE FUCK.
"Wheres Ma and Dad? he questioned.
"I don't know about Ma but today's Wednesday so Dad works till 1:00 am today." I shrugged, trying to cover my neck. I heard Roman gasp.
"LET ME TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW." Roman walked up to me grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his parents room. "You didn't!"
"Unfortunately I did." I sighed. "I WAS HIGH OKAY AND SO WAS HE."
"You like Seth! You like Seth!" Roman teased.
"Shut up!" I pushed his shoulder. "Maybe a little, but I'm pretty sure this is just a faze. I never believed in love anyways." I shrugged. "Can we like not talk about it? After this I eat I just wanna sleep."
"With Seth!" Roman laughed.
"I would like a heat source so that doesn't sound like a bad idea." I rolled my eyes.
"Okay okay I'll stop. go and do whatever the fuck." Roman let me out as I went to the kitchen with Seth.
...
After we were done eating Seth cuddled into my chest.
"I'm tired."
"Let's go to bed then." I got up and got under the sheets as Seth followed. He curled up into a ball under my arm and put his head on my chest. I sighed and closed my eyes. I hate staying up during the day, I feel sleep deprived from staying up yesterday with Seth. I kissed the top of his head and wrapped my arms around him. I really hope this faze goes away.