What is this place?

(not important but while writing this i watched the last episode of the owl house and AAAAA collector my beloved<3 😭)

The last thing you remember was being on a lift and... Jumbo Josh? You were falling... and he fell with you. 

You looked through your mind to process what had just happened, but couldn't figure it out. Your mind went blank after awhile. Skipping to one small thought to another.

Did you die?

Concussion?

COMA?

If you weren't dead your gonna be from all this stress. That was until... you started to regain conscious.

You were met with an almost pitch black room. In front of you was an orange door with a small light above it. 

Your whole body ached. Taking a look at yourself, you truly realized how injured you were. (sorry if you don't like blood lmao) Everywhere you looked was scratched, bruised or bloody. Not like you could see that much anyways. But you could FEEL everything. And it was painful as shit. 

Dusting yourself off, you begin to slowly stand up. You turn around to see... Jumbo Josh crushed underneath the red platform. What happened after you past out?

After gaining your courage, you limped closer to Jumbo Josh's figure. His head faced the ground. Body still. You caressed his face with your scratched fingers. He was cold to the touch. Maybe that was normal. You leaned down to his chest. Well.. the back of his chest. You kneeled and put an ear on him. You couldn't hear a heart beat. Tears started to shed from your eyes. 

Was he dead? You were about to give up until... he moved. HE MOVED! He's ALIVE! Wait.. is this a good or bad thing? He did almost kill you...

You got up and decided to walk around him. You noticed that Jumbo Josh's hand was covered in a clumpy dried up looking paste. It was red and covered up his entire hand. You kinda wanted to lick it- NO, bad y/n. No licking random things. 

(im getting tired of saying jumbo josh each time-)

The orange key card was beside his hand. Further behind him was your drone's remote. You picked both of them up, along with your bags that you had beforehand. Your limbs were acing, bursts of pain inflicted your body. Your stance trembled and shook. But that's okay. You made sure to leave his present near his hand. 

Smiling, you stumbled over to the orange door and scanned the key card. The door opened to reveal... nothing. Just a boring short hallway with another orange door at the opposite end. After stumbling to the end of the corridor you flick the scanner with your card. 

The door shifts open to show a smaller corridor with a bigger, darker room at the end. You couldn't quite make out what was at the end besides... another scanner. You were seriously getting sick of these things just being everywhere.

You walk out and instantly get a cold waft of dusty air blown into your face. Opening your eyes, you find yourself on another platform type thing. The walls look like those old haunted apartment windows. You look to your left and see a pink key card on the floor next to a crinkled up note. The note consisted of these lines.

"This is it.

The things we've done have finally come back to bite us.

Everyone's gone, and the whispers from the abyss keep getting louder. I think I even saw a face or two looking up at me.

We were told that everything thrown into the abyss dies, but it appears we were tricked. 

If you're reading this, take my advice and leave. Everything here should be forgotten and erased from history."

It took you awhile to read but once you were done, it sent shivers down your spine.  But you arnt gonna leave your friends behind. You loved them. But did they love you back? You shook your head. No! they love you. 

You peered over the edge of the platform. A dark, black abyss. Butterflies formed in your stomach. You quickly snatched the pink key card and went back to the centre of the platform. You took a sigh and went to the scanner and tapped the card. A pathway formed in front of you.* flick flick flick flick flick* Lights lit up going down the pathway. 

The look of disgust and anger was painted on your face. You literally almost died  from falling from a platform a few hours ago and now you need to go on another one? Looking back to the scanner you noticed two arrows glowing brightly on each side. This could be useful.

You looked at the three new areas you can go to. Left and forward closed. Guess that only leaves right. Pressing the right arrow, a soft humming sound fills the room. *thump* The lift stopped.

You took a deep breath and began to speed walk across the path. Or... I guess you would say speed limp.

Once across you exhaled. You strode across the joined platform. Leading into a bright room. It took you a second to adjust to the light. You studied the room. A staircase to your left. Behind the staircase was a wall with the sentence " The Spider is real" scribbled on it in black marker.

Unknown to you a 'friendly' blue spider was watching you from the darkness. 

( HII! oml sorry for taking long- I felt like writing and I couldn't sleep soooo here u go 😶 Get ready to meet nabnab my beloved in the next chapterrr- its fricking 2 am what tf am i doing writing fanfics on wattpad-) I might fix this up laterr

928 words