PROLOGUE

To My Dearest Love,

Have you ever wondered if love at first sight truly exists?
Because as for me, I don't believe in those foolish sweet things since guys or specifically, most of the good looking guys around the world are probably good at sweet talks...

But ever since I have met you...
The first person who understands me...
The first person who is always comforting me...
And also, the first person who has seen the real me...

I know that you're already the one for me...
But unfortunately, you already have eyes on someone and it's crazy since that person is a very close friend of mine.

But that's alright since I know that you'll never have a chance on her since she'll be marrying the love of her life soon!
So starting from now on, you have to prepare yourself because I will definitely make you fall in love with me.

Will you wait for me?

============================================================================

A/N:

Minna-san, good morning! 😊
I am back to introduce to you all the story of our Winter Autumn Cafe's Akizuki-kun and Nurse Rie-chan!!! 😍🥳 Anyways, thank you so much for all the love and support, minna ~ 😘 Always take care and see you very very sooon ~ 😉 Happy Easter, everyone! ❤️

Time Check-9:40 am (April 9, 2023)

============================================================================

Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.

============================================================================

Copyright © 2023 by SyusurieFujino (Yana)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the author's consent, except where permitted by law.