Ben's new angels, Kai exposed

Night: Man... *wiping kiss marks off my face* those droid chicks sure are down bad

Core: *carrying a box of chocolates* Sucks to be you, I got them coco sweets!

Night: Nah, I'm the lucky one. I got them hoes kissing my face while you only got them chocolate *grins while crossing my arms*

Core: Oh fuck you man

Night: Anyways... you wanna expose the bitch first or just show them Ben's H.A.R.E.M- *gets close to his face* Hmm?

Core: Eh... *thinking then made up my mind* The former first

Night: Yeah I agree *backs off*

Core: *claps hands and brings the audience in again*

When they were teleported into the theatre, Sandra and Carl were cuddling while holding a picture book of Ben's baby pictures, Max and Verdona seems to be smooching, Mr. Baumann was looking at the picture of his wife while looking back through memory lane, the rest of the characters were just watching with flabbergasted faces. The most awkward part was when Gwen and Kevin were brought in... let's just say there was a heated session that involves a hot dog sliding through the doughnut hole....

Gwen: *was wearing a secretary uniform with her panties off* ....

Kevin: *shirtless and was stuck deep inside her* ....

Prof. Paradox: Oh my *bashful and looks away* Pardon me

Azmuth: *coughs while facing away* The void seems peaceful today

Rook: *puts on blindfolds to obscure my vision* Time to un-see that respectfully

Max: Damn... Kevin you're banging my granddaughter *laughs*

Verdona: Ah~ young love~ *leans my face into my palm*

Mr. Baumann: Oh dear *looks away*

Attea: O-oh shit... *blushing but didn't look away* "Didn't think human intercourse is just as lewd as certain species of aliens but I heard they're more wilder about it"

Helen: I do hope they're using protection... *covers mouth, blushing*

Lucy: Wooo Hoo! Hell yeah! Dick her down Levin! *cheering and slightly red faced*

Ester: Woah... *blushing* "Wow that looks really hot" *biting my lower lip*

Kai: Oh my- *looks away, blushing* "Too bad I dumped Ben but he probably has a micro penis so it wouldn't matter and he wouldn't even meet my desires"

Core: *read her mind* "Oh shut the fuck up, furry loving slut"

Julie: *blushing and looks down* This kinda reminds me when I accidentally walked into Ben's room when he was changing clothes... he has an impressive size to be honest"

Carl: *whistles*

Sandra: GWEN! *exclaimed*

Gwen: AAAHH!!! *covers myself*

Kevin: What the fuck! *got spooked and immediately pulled out before tucking it back in my pants*

Core: I am... *looks down* so sorry

Night: *smacks him upside the head* Anyways, settle down people...

Once everyone settled down in their seats and recompose themselves despite the awkward moments...