Chapter 1- Whos he?

Prologue thing:

I let my hair fall I into my face as I let my head fall. I didn't want to look him in the eyes because I knew he didn't feel the same. Three little words, and it meant nothing to him. I finally gave in and looked into his bright green eyes. He looked... Happy? "Taylor i love you too." He said grabbing my face in his big warm hands. I let myself sink into his chest, as he wrapped his arms around me. Comforting me. Warming me. Loving me.

---------------------------------------------

Taylor's P.O.V

"Taylor hurry up we are going to be late!" I heard my best friend yell up the stairs. "Calm yourself Hope!" I say walking down the stairs. We are currently going to an Ed Sheeran concert tonight and its going to be amazing! And btw we got backstage passes!!! Ahhh! He's like my idol!

I was wearing, worn out jean shorts, a flower print tank, and bright orange sandals. I looked pretty hot if I do say so myself. I had my hair in m loose brown curls like always, and a hint of make up.

Hope was wearing, black jean shorts, a white loose top, an Obey snap back, and black vans. She's not a girly-girl. She had her waves tucked under her snap back and had a little more makeup on than me.

"Babe you looking fine!" Hope says motioning me to turn when I touch the last step. I turn spinning in a circle an when I turn back to her a slip a wink. "I know right! And let's look at you!" I exclaim raising an eyebrow. "What this is my normal look?!" Hope says looking down at her feet and gazing a her body. "Whatever lets get going!!" I yell walking off to get her keys. "Wait a second!" Hope tells running toward my fridge. Omg. That girl and her food.

She bit me once trying to take her food...I never tried it again. True story.

I started to walk toward the door to get in the car when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and seen i had a new text message from someone unknown.

Unknown:

Hey babe:)xx do you know who this is? :)

I stared at me screen confused. Who had got my number? What did they want? I started to type a reply: No I don't who is it? I hesitated over the send button before I finally clicked it.

The message roamed in my mind as I walked out the door to Hope's car. "Come on Hope!" I yell as I'm walking out the door. "I'm coming I'm just..." I cut her off. " I know your hungry! Just come on!" I scream at her. "Alright alright, I'm coming!" She yells at me as she runs out the door with crisps in her hand. I feel my phone vibrate again as I get into the car.

Unknown:

Well don't ask me how I got your number but this is Harreh!:)xx

I about exploded inside when I saw the last word. Harreh! Oh my god. I only know one Harry and thats.... Harry Styles. Yeah you guessed it. Harry Styles from One Direction. I looked down at my phone to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I replied: Harry? As in Harry Styles?

I sent it impatient for him to text back. Could it be? Harry Styles? No, I'm dreaming.. definitely. I was close to hyperventilating. I felt like I was going to be sick. "Tay are you alright you look like you just seen a ghost?" Hope asked me while staring at the road.

"Hope... I just got a text from someone and I don't know who it is.... But they said it was Harry." I said about to pass out. I looked over at her and it looked like her eyes were going to pop out of her head.

I unlock my IPhone and see I have a text.

Unknown:

Well, actually I am:) xx what's your name love? Do you like Ed Sheeran? Well, I am at his concert backstage and its bloody chaotic! ;)

I was about to die right there in my best friends car. This cannot be happening. He's at the concert and he's backstage. Oh my freaking god.

"Hope it's Harry. As in Harry Styles!" I try not to throw up everywhere. "Taylor calm down its alright. Maybe you'll get lucky." Hope says winking at me. I look down at my phone and hesitate over the call button. "Should I call him?" I say when I hit the call button. What have I just done?

It rings three times and there's an answer. "Hello love." I hear his thick British accent on the other line. "Hey. How'd you get my nunber?" I stutter out. "It's actually really complicated." Harry says. "I'm up for it." I say raising an eyebrow and realizing he can't see me. "Oh really? Well me and the lads typed in a random number and well it happened to be you!" Harry stating as its the obvious thing in the world.

"Is that so? Well, I'm up for a debate. I'm not sure if this is really Harry Styles or not so... If this is really you then meet me back stage after the show. Brown locks, green eyes can't miss me." I say rolling my eyes. "I'm looking forward too seeing you... I'm what's your name babe?" Harry asks. "Taylor." I say hanging up the phone.

"Wow. Real smooth Taylor." Hair says pulling into the venue. "Your just jealous." I say putting my phone into my pocket and jumping out of the car. "Yeah that's it." She says rolling we eyes as we walk up to the ticket counter. This concert is going to take forever.