Chapter 2- Surprises and Flirting

The concert was officially over and I was glad. Now time for back stage madness. I stood up and brushed myself off ready to go backstage. "Taylor don't be nervous it's alright." Hope says from beside me. "I know I'm just scared I guess." I say. "Okay well everyone's gone so lets go I see security over there." Hope says dragging me over to a door with a big scary looking guy. "And what are you lovely ladies up to?" The guy asks. "We'll we have backstage passes and we are going to come through if you let us?" Hope says smiling her smile. "We'll with you two pretty ladies I would love too." He says opening up the door to let us through.

"Wow. He was nice." I say walking down a hallway. We reach a door and I hesitate over the handle. "Just open it Taylor." Hope says taking the handle and opening it herself. I look around inside and see people rushing around with headsets and yelling into them.

"We'll let's find Prince Charming!" Hope says pulling me inside. "I wouldn't say Prince Charming..." I mumble to myself. We walk around as Hope looks for Harry. I see numerous dressing rooms and lots of clothes everywhere. I was looking around for Ed Sheeran to get a glimpse of him maybe and I bumped into someone.

"Hey watch it!" I yell as I look up to not a stupid maniac to a tall gorgeous boy. He was lean, with dark messy curls, green eyes, and a beautiful smile. A two big dimples that show on his cheeks. "Are you Taylor?" He asks checking me out.

"What would you do if I was?" I ask raising an eyebrow. I knew obviously it was Harry. Who couldnt?! "Well I would probably say how beautiful she is and how I would love to take her out sometime and get to know her." Harry says smiling his cheeky smile. A blush forms onto my cheeks as I remember the words he just said.

"Well that's good because I'm Taylor." I say winking. Oh my god. Did I just wink? I guess I did. "Nice to finally meet you, I'm Harry." Harry says putting his hand out for me to shake it. "Nice to meet you." I say taking his hand.

"We'll let me show you around." Harry offers me taking my hand and pulling me. "Well lets meet Ed Sheeran!" Harry yells running towards a dressing room. "Okay!" I say trying to keep up with him still having my hand.

"Here's his room he's probably in here." Harry says knocking on a door. I wait patiently for the door to be open when I realize Harry is still holding my hand. I look down at our intertwined fingers. Harry looks down at them too and starts to play with my fingers.

He shoots me a smile and I smile back. I look up as the door is opening. "Hey Har-" I hear Ed say but stops when his eyes land in me. "Who do I owe my pleasure to?" Ed asks raising an eyebrow. "Taylor Smith." I say

"Harry nice to see you!" Ed says pulling him into a hug. I realize that my hand is cold. Harry's warm big hand left mine and I felt abandon. "Hey mate." Harry says pulling away from the hug and smiling. "Your concert was sick!" Harry says doing his famous hair flip.

"Thanks." Ed says eyeing me. "Are you two ...?" Ed asks pointing between us. "I wish.." Harry blurts before I could say anything. Did he? Omg. I look over at Harry and his cheeks are bright pink because he just realized what he said. "Mate ask her then." I hear Ed whisper to Harry. Well not a very good whisperer Ed!

"Dude. Shut up!" Harry says punching Ed in the arm. I let out a chuckle and start to smile. "I just going to leave you guys to it." I say trying to pull away but cant? I look and Harry's hands are are wrapped around my waist and he pulls me into his chest.

"Don't leave." He whispers to me and it sends shivers down my neck. "Okay." Is all I manage to get out. Harry laughs at my inability to speak. "Not funny, Styles." I say getting out of his grip. "Quite funny love." He says.

"I should probably get going because I have to find my friend." I say. "Is your friend short, dark hair, tan skin?" Ed says behind Harry. I totally forgot he was there. "Uhh yeah? Why?" I ask confused. "She's in my dressing room...with Niall." Ed says laughing. "Are you serious? She's in love with him! Why would you leave her in a room with Niall?!" I yell about to pull my hair out. You have no idea what that girl can do.

"Yeah. She seems to be-" I cut Ed off by running into his dressing room. I look around and see Hope and Niall making out on the couch. "Ah!" I yell covering my eyes. "What the crap?!" I hear Hope yell from on the couch.

"Please no PDA and what are you guys doing?! You guys just like met each other!" I yell uncovering my eyes. "Doesn't matter! Why did you just bust in here without a warning?!" Hope yells. "Well Ed told me you guys were I here and that he left you guys a-" I was cut off by the sound of laughter behind me.

"What the...?" I turn around and see 5 pairs of eyes staring at me. I see Liam, Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Ed all staring at me like I'm some cell under a microscope. "She's definitely a keeper Harry." Louis says winking at Harry and walking past me. I see a blush form onto Harry's cheeks as he smiles at me.

"Why didn't you tell us about her Harry? She seems lovely." Liam states eyeing me. "Well I kind of just met her today.." Harry mumbles. "Doesn't matter. What's your name love?" Zayn asks me walking toward me. "Taylor Smith." I say. "Excellent." Zayn says winking.

"Okay... well. What we gonna do?" Ed asks plopping onto the couch. "Let's play 20 questions!" Louis exclaims sitting on the floor. "Okay Taylor your the person who is being asked the questions!" Louis yells. "Okay.." I say sitting down next to Harry on the floor. He scoots closer when I finally sit down.

"Okay favorite color?" Liam askes. "Orange." I say. "Just like Harrys!" Louis yells. Haha really? Hmm. "Okay hobby?" Zayn asks. "I play piano, guitar, and I write a little." I say looking down. "I would really like to hear one of your songs someday." Harry says.

"Okay. Worst habbit?!" Niall asks smirking. "Uh.. I usually walk around my house with just my bra and underwear on.." I say regretting what just came out of my mouth. "Hahah that's what Haz does but no clothes at all!" Niall says in between laughs.

"That's embarrassing." Harry mumbles from beside me. "Don't be embarrassed, it's cute." I whisper to him for just him to hear. I watch him smile at me and wink. "Okay... Are you a virgin?" Ed asks. "....Yes." I say sighing. "Hey love it's alright nothing to be ashamed of." Harry says rubbing circles into my back.

I mumble him a thanks and continue. "Favorite food?" Liam asks. "Tacos!" I yell through the room. "Nice." Niall says giving me a high five. "Okay Harry ask her a question because you haven't yet." Louis says smirking. Oh where is he going with this?

"Okay Taylor lets see... most favorite place in the world?" Harry asks me. "I would have to say this meadow behind my house i go there all the time to write songs an just think." I say. "Okay do u have any siblings and what about parents?" Zayn asks.

"Uh no siblings and parents are together." I say smiling. "That's good." Zayn says smiling at me. "Yes it is." I say smiling back. I look over at Harry and he's looking at me intently. 'Your so pretty' he mouthes to me as he looks into my eyes.

'Thanks' I mouth to him. 'Welcome' he says. I start to bite my lip because I'm so nervous. Wow. I've been seriously flirting with Harry Styles all day today. That's great. I glimpse at Harry one last time and he's staring at my lips. He isnt? Is he? No way is he going to kiss me?

I was wrong.