(iii.) she's dead?

her pov:

This is seriously giving me the creeps, I feel like I'll pass out anytime soon. Now that I'm alone, I feel even more terrified.

I started to look around the room, maybe he's just trying to play a game with me, or maybe he's just teasing me, right? I don't think so, though.

Okay, I think it's really time to panic. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and immediately turned it on.

Shit, it's only 1%.
Shit shit shit.

I opened my messages and tried to type a message for Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung, please help, I'm-" Boom, my phone ran out of battery, it's dead.—

—Just like me, I'll be dead here once I stay any longer. My life really flashed before my eyes. What do I do now? I can't open the door, that idiotic guy dissapeared, and my phone is dead.

Is there seriously any hope left for me?

"Ma'am." A woman suddenly appeared out of nowhere, making me yell in fright.

"What the hell?!" I screamed, I got goosebumps just by staring at her.

She looks like she's in her early 40's, her hair is wrapped up in a bun, her eyebrows are thin and her lips are red, as blood. Her skin's flawless and very, very pale.

"I'm sure you've met Mr. Jeon?" She said, taking a few steps towards me. "Mr. Jeon? W-who is he?" I asked, I took a few steps backward, I felt my voice break, someone please save me.

She pointed her index finger to a picture frame, my gaze followed her finger and I gasped. It was the spooky guy from earlier, the guy who trapped me in here.

"Yes! I suddenly woke up in this place and now he doesn't want to let me out! Please, get me out of here." I replied in panic. She just raised a brow, it seems like she didn't understand me.

"Wait, so you're not a ghost?" She asked, that's when my whole body froze.

"Excuse me?" I asked, still frozen.

"Don't panic ma'am, but..."

"This hotel is simply designed for ghosts, or for people who are already dead. Only ghosts can see and enter this building. Meaning, human's like you, can't even see this building in the first place. So you shouldn't be staying here. Unless, you're dead?"

The last phrase that came out of her bloody lips made me panic even more. No no no, I'm not dead yet, right? I just passed out, right?!

"I don't know! I just woke up here! The last thing I remember was me being smacked by a baseball bat, so I freakin' passed out. That's it!" I said and covered my face in panic, and when I looked at her again,

she's gone.