My Boring life

It wos a normal sunny day, I woke up, ate Breakfast, went to school, had normal day..

Well normal day for me might be for someone else unusual, so let me intruduse myself. I am mike, i have awesome parents thankfully and a little sister.
In my school its not so nice as home. I get bullyed and get made fun off. Nothing unusual. Some pull up pranks or jokes, some just ignore my existence and act like im some kind of desease, few feel bad but won't do anything.
Well all i have to say my life wos about take a drastic turn and nothing could ever prepare me for it...
"Ugh i finally got the book... I can't believe it took me this long just to faind this stupid book about acient egypt." I roll my eyes. We where assigned a project on different themes and I the most lucky guy got the hardest one. Well atleast from my perspective.
How will i be able to memorize this shit?! I swear this book has like five milion pages and this js just history. I tought to myself, turning my head to the clock. I stare at it in shock.
Shit the school is about to close. SHIT, SHIT, SHIT. i run towards the exit, somehow managing to get there in time, I went for short cut to my home since I wos already late and mom wos probably worrying where i might be.
As i walked through the alleys i hear something or more like someone begging. I couldn't make out what they where saying but the curiousity got better of me walking directly to the source.
Once I saw what wos happening my blood ran cold. There wos a masked mad with gun in his hand robbing some random guy. The guy looked about like 20-26 years old. The robber wos quite tall, taller than me for sure.
I knew if i stayed i wouldn't be much of a help to the poor fella so i had to get out of there and call police. I slowly backed away my eyes stuck on the robber. As wos walking backwards I accidentally stepped on something crunchy, making the robber noticing me.
"HEY YOU OVER THERE!" the robber yelled out at me. The fear took control over me, I turned around and ran as fast as I could. Then all i could hear wos 3 shots from a gun, I got shot in my back the two bullets did hit some important organs but the third hit me in my spine and cut of my nerves. I hit the ground, not being able to move. I swear i would have been screaming in pain if i wosnt so shocked.
"Oh fuck this wosnt supposed to happen." Sayd with terrified tone the robber. He grabbed the money he got from the first victim and ran away, the first victim came running to me trying to help as much as he could calling an ambulance.
I don't remember much of the day but I knew the closest hospital wos like 20-30 minutes away, while i wos losing a lot of blood. After few minutes from being shot I passed out and died in the hospital.
Then i woke up i wos crying i saw some strangely dressed people, handing me to some lady.
As i wos a new born i couldn't remember anything from past nothing..
all I knew wos the stuff babys do like cry when hungry. I slowly learned stuff like the language and as my brain and body wos developing somehow i wos regaining my memory about past life. And i gained all the memories back when i wos about 12 years old, knowing all about the past I realized I wos in another world since in the time i wos in my new life I learned magic and gods here where real. I could not believe it but i saw a lot of evidence.
Not all people had powers let alone powerful enough to do more then the bare minimum, they sayd people must be born with powerful magic. I tought that wos complete bulshit. I saw people born with weak magic didn't have any training more like they didn't expect much of it.
I wos luckey already that in this new life i had atleast some magic and not being completely powerless. They just assumed I had weak magic since it gived of that type of aura.
I will show them who is weak, I wos pushed around in past life enough so i desidet to train and train until my powers would be called powerful by those fools.
Sometimes I got cought trying to train by my new mom. Of course I would get cought. Well she didn't react how I tought she would be, instead she supported me, even let me do mine training.
"Oh you should rest u did train a lot today." She sayd calmly. I stoped and look at her.
"You right, mom."i walk up to her and give her a hug. She smiles and conutines to say"I prepared dinner, so you should eat a lot after all your training requres a lot of energy"
"Thanks mom!" I replied, i let go of the hug and run to the table with dinner prepared on it, it wosnt much but it wos enough.
One of the reasons i wos trying to get stronger wos to be able to get some special job with it and earn enough money for my family, we are quite poor after all.
"Still trying?" Mine father asked.
"Yes dad, making some progress!" I replied cheerfully.
"I'm glad you're happy, but you shouldn't over do it."his voise got serious" take proper breaks."
I nod.
He wos right about it but I don't have that time, I want us to be financially better as fast as i can.

..no one can change my mind about that.