Chapter 7: The Big War

After celebrating their victories, the villagers in the seas moved to beach and lived here. The group of friends finally could go home as they thought they defeated the creatures, they rode a hot-air balloon from The Golden Beach, passed by Windyland, The Hesert and Shivertain and they finally made it back Grassyland. As they landed in Grassyland, the five creatures were waiting there for the big war. Greg then saw them and they are all ready for the battle.
   Gubit first throws carrots to Greg and he blocked them. Then, Bigbeak and Yahya tried to attack at the same time but Henry used fire power and burned them. Mary then summoned animals and they attacked Samel. Inkyleric then spat out ink to Sarah and she got injured. Fortunately, George was healing her while Henry was using water power and washed away the ink. The five creatures had enough as they attacked them at the same time.
   Greg said "I'll protect you guys!" while Sarah said "Never give up!" and George said "I'll be here to heal if you need help!" at the same time too while Maria said "We love animals so we have to take good care and love them!" while Henry said "Friends can do anything beyond our expectations so we have to cooperate!" They all said those words at the same time and a power has unleashed. A massive weapon labeled "Friendship" which is a combination of weapons of those five friends has appeared. They all hold hands and used the weapon and defeated the creatures once and for all, causing the creatures will never bring trouble again.
   The five friends got on the magic carpet and waved goodbye to the villagers as they think "There's no place like home" and they got dizzy again on their way home. Greg woke up on his bed and got puzzled. "Why am I here? Was this all a dream?" asked Greg. "Oh honey, you were sleeping for like more than a day, what happened?" asked Greg's parents. "I had an unforgettable adventure" smiled Greg. His friends and Greg met in the park and told what happened. They found out that they all slept for more than a day, to make things more interesting, they all had the same dream of going to a Friendship planet. They all agreed that if they worked together, nothing can stop them, just like them holding weapons and fight together, they can solve endless problems!
   Finally, they all lived on their normal lives as best friends happily ever after.

                    THE END