chapter 3: all of that for what?

"Thank you!"

"For? The icepack?"

"Ofcourse and also for apologies and for checking up on me"

"You realize you're a kid?"

"Thank you?"

"Wasn't a compliment."

"Was not insulting. Kids are nice. Innocent and full of love."

"They're stupid. They consider everything and every gesture special be it a very little one. They're silly and think everyone is nice when they're not. They're too pure to be here."

"Akkadbaghha. Makes sense. Something you'd say. Try to see it other way around.
Kids are pure. As you said. So are some people. They get happy with small things. Littlest efforts and give back the same affection if not more selflessly. They're angels."

"Exactly and the world is devil. Why are you up at 3 in the morning. Chudail."

"You so don't have the right to call me that you extremely ajeeb bikat praani. Why are you awake. Oh i see. All that coffee. I'm thinking I could use some poison the next time."

"The audacity of threatening to kill me while staying my house and using my internet."

"Whatever. Go sleep you have a new company to run in like 5 hours. Then you'll start your- I'm Aryan Singh Rathore, the sole owner of 11 businesses and shit. Hah."

"Ahh someone really remembers what I say. Nothing too much ehh?"

"You wish. I have a boyfriend and out I'd rather notice a banana peel over you. Thank you very much."

Aryan smirked. He had checked his phone after completing his work. Pissed in all sense and now here he was. In a better mood somehow. How why who knows.

He took one last glance over the logo of Bhaskar times, his father and then his beloved Aditya Kumar Tripathi and went straight for the bed too exited to meet a certain person the following day.

Imlie tried to sleep and she did only before she again remembered how Aditya apologized to her and she was finally going to meet him. That excitement alone stole her sleep as she blushed thinking about him.

Ironic how neither of them slept because they were too exited to meet someone same. Yet with different expressions.

Goooood morningggggggg.
Imlie nearly screamed with her usual aura. Radiating positivity.

"God if this goes on and on for a while I'll loose my hearing ability."

"Ahh jiju. I could do better."

" I know but I wasn't even taunting."

Imlie went and signaled for him to come close and she made a whispering sign and screamed, a little softly for God's sake and almost scared the shit out of jiju.

Imlie and Arvind had a connection. A different kind of. He was noble, patient and kind and calm. She knew he'd be go to guide. If any question she'd ask him out of everyone because she had this different respect for him and she looked up to him.

Arvind too, was very keen on helping imlie with his experience and his learnings. She was a little sister to him a little lost trying to gather everything at once.