Part 8

Jimins POV:

A tremor ran through my body. "Lisa," I breathed fearfully. Lisa and Soo Ae were beside me for a second. "Jennie," they hissed angrily. I looked at them sadly. "She wants to kill me and our baby!", I whimpered in fear. Lisa looked at her sister emotionlessly. Soo Ae bared her fangs. "What's in it for you if Jimin dies? And by your hand at that, sister," Soo Ae hissed angrily. "You think Yoongi will come to you then after you've killed the love of his life and his baby?" If that happens, a whole clan will be after you."

Hoseoks POV:

Kai pulled me away from the others and kissed me gently. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Kai's neck. Kai lifted me up and jumped into a tree with me. I giggled. "Kai...not here. They can hear us." Kai kissed my neck. "It doesn't matter. You belong to me and I want everyone to know that for my sake. Do you think we can beat Taekook?" "What?", I asked aloud. Kai grinned broadly. A moment later, the branch fork broke and Kai caught me. He kissed me. "Hmm," Kai made softly by my ear. "That was a tough race. Let the others decide who won." Kai kissed my ear. "Kai," I pouted, drawing out the pronunciation of his name. Kai kissed me. "That was better before," Kai breathed lovingly. "I'm hungry," I grumbled. Kai grinned widely. "Burned too much energy?" I reached between Kai's legs. Kai sucked in a sharp breath. "Shut up!", I hissed.

Namjoons POV:

"Really?" muttered Yoongi as we heard Kai and Hobi. I chuckled. "King, you and Jimin top them all." Yoongi's eyes moved to me. Yoongi's mouth twitched and he smiled. Kai, Hobi, Tae and Kookie joined us. Kookie and Kai high-fived each other and grinned widely. "Well...", Yoongi made, smiling broadly. Yoongi winked at Tae. "Switched roles?" Tae nodded weakly. Kookie sat down on Tae's lap. Tae winced and screwed up his face in response. Everyone burst out laughing. Kookie breathed, "It'll all be over by tomorrow." Tae nodded wearily. I grinned widely. Jin sat down on my lap and kissed me gently. "Our children are growing up." I smiled proudly at the others. "Well Hobi, you and Kai weren't bad either," I giggled. "Who won then?" grinned Kai. Jimin entered, followed by Lisa and Soo Ae . "At what?" the three asked as if from the same mouth. I grinned broadly. "Nothing at all," Yoongi now said definitively. "I'd say Jimin and Yoongi," I giggled. Everyone roared with laughter.

Taes POV:

"Tata? Are you okay?", Jimin asked me. Kookie giggled out. Jimin's eyes snapped open. "Tae, I thought you were Kookie's daddy." Everyone laughed again. Yoongi smiled broadly. I was miffed. "I am too," I hissed at Jimin. I glared at Kookie. "You'll regret this, Jeon Jungkook." I saw my husband gulp. I grinned meanly. "You asked for it," Jungkook pouted. I slid frantically towards Jungkook and we found ourselves against the wall. "I'll tell you what I want right now," I growled dangerously. Jungkook swallowed hard. "Yes?" this one breathed. I undid my belt. "You made a fool of me in front of everyone, Jeon Jungkook. You must be punished." I ripped open Kookie's shirt. "Maybe I should show Jimin how much I am your daddy." I reached deep into Jungkook's pants. Jungkook's eyes snapped open and a high-pitched loud escaped me. My eyes sparkled dangerously red. "Oh no," Yoongi muttered. "Wow," Jimin muttered, "It's like Fifty Shades of Grey, only with vampires."

Jungkooks POV:

I swallowed and tore myself away. "Um, Jimin and I have plans," I stammered, walking over to Jimin. "What?" he asked, but I raised a hand in front of Jimin's mouth. "Ah yeah?" grinned Tae broadly. I swallowed and nodded. "I thought King was going to have a picnic with his Queen in the moonlight, am I not right King?" Yoongi sighed heavily. I looked at Yoongi sufferingly. "Are you going to abandon your baby?" Tae laughed. "I am, Kookie." Tae grabbed me and pulled me away. I found myself in our room. Defenceless, I lay beneath him. Tae bent over me. "I. AM. YOUR. DADDY," Tae growled. I gasped deeply as Tae slid into my pants. "And I'm Yoongi's baby, alright!" I nodded, whimpering. "Wow," I heard Jimin marvel downstairs. "Is it always like this?" "Sorry daddy," Jungkook whined. "Get ready for some punishment, Baby."