My Cold Mafia Husband💀 (pt 1)

A couple was sleeping peacefully but their peaceful sleep got disturbed by the crying sounds of their 2 years old baby.Jungkook groaned and shook his wife a little who woke up instantly.

"Haneul is crying." He said annoyingly.

"He must be hungry you sleep I will see him." Taehyung said getting up.

"You better because ahh he is so annoying."
Jungkook closed his ears with the pillow and slept again. Taehyung looked at him with a pang on his heart it was not the first time jungkook never showed love and care towards his son which he supposed to.

He sighed and went to his little fluffy ball who was making grabby hands towards his mama.
Taehyung cooed at him and pinched his baby breadcheeks. The baby giggled and tried to unbotton his shirt to get his favourite thing.

"My baby is this much hungry huh wait mama will feed you." He pecked his excited baby who squealed.
"Can you please feed him in another room I'm sleeping." Jungkook said annoyed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes secretly and left from there with his baby in his arms without uttering anyword.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At morning 7:00am..

Taehyung was making breakfast for his cold husband he was singing while flipping the pancakes hanuel was sitting on his baby chair giggling looking at his gorgeous mother with big bambi eyes.

"My baby is so happy today huh?" He said bopping his nose.
Hanuel leaned close and gave wet kisses on taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung chuckled and his cute baby and started tickling him.

They were in their own world unaware of two pairs of eyes which were adoring them with so much love in them.

Jungkook fake coughed to gain their attention.

"Stop this nonsense and give me my breakfast I'm getting late." He said coldly sitting on the table.

Taehyung nodded his head and went to bring his breakfast.

Jungkook gave a cold glance to his son who was making grabby hands towards his dada.

"Here is your breakfast." Taehyung said placing the breakfast infront of him.

"Um jungkook?"
Jungkook hummed.

"Actually j-jimin w-wants to go on shopping with me so can I-i----."
Jungkook banged on the table angrily and stood up.

"Don't you Dare to step out from this mansion, Your only work is to take care of my house, me and my son." He replied in a rough angry tone.
Taehyung bite his lips to control his sobs.

"Now come here help me with this tie."

Taehyung nodded and started fixing his tie while jungkook was staring at him.

"I-its done."
Jungkook nodded and left without saying anything.

Tears welled up in taehyung's beautiful eyes he sobbed and covered his leftover breakfast.

He hurriedly wiped his tears because hanuel's eyes also go teary seeing his mother crying.

Taehyung fake smiled at his baby and carry him in his arms.
"It's ok I will enjoy cartoon date with my baby."

Hanuel clapped his hands excitedly and cling on his mother like a baby koala.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was sitting on the couch in front of the big LED with hanuel on his lap who was drinking his mother's milk.

Taehyung was in deep thoughts suddenly his phone rang. He sighed as it was his bestfriend jimin.

He looked down at his baby who was sleeping peacefully with his nipple on his mouth.