plan 2: failed

{lol back with another part after decades..I was just offline for a few days
Summer break yk😢 I couldn't help..lack of internet}

Tae pov
I was working on my laptop...ugh this stupid work...my eyes really hurt these days... continuously typing for hours...

Ahhhhh I can't... I'm done with this frevking sample...

Knock knock**

Who is it now??

??: uhmm...may I come in..

Tae pov
It's her...I can really recognize my girl without even looking at her wow

Tae: *deep voice* uhmm...come in...

Y/n: I -i bought this.... water...aunt told it was empty...

Tae: ohh thanks for this...

Tae pov
I could really see she wasn't making an eye contact...since the previous day..

Your pov
I slowly went towards the desk and filled the empty jar with water... although he was looking into his screen but I could feel his gaze over me...

Tae: ohh Y/n...I'm actually hungry...can u make me something...

Y/n: **widens eyes** ohh...umm il-ill tell mom to cook dinner....

Tae: nvm I'm not hungry let her take rest...

Y/n: huh....oh don't do this...wait..I'll cook..

Tae: smirks***

Y/n: I'll go right away...

Your pov
Ahhhhh this boy doesn't leave a chance to annoy me...now I am really scared ans nervous about his next moves...who knows this boy's thoughts....???

Tae pov
Don't worry jagiya....I'll make you fall for me...no matter what...

Your pov
I quickly went to the kitchen...wore the apron and started cooking..it's not like i haven't cooked before..just that i don't have the habbit....hope he likes the taste..

What should I cook btw?? I don't know what he likes or doesn't...
I'll ask him...
Nonono I can't...I can't ask him straightforward...
I have to change my tone...

Let's go Y/n...hope for the best....

Tae pov
I was typing when I heard a knock on my door again...

??: May I come in?? *Soft tone*

Tae: y/n...come in Y/n...

You enter...

Your pov
I am trying to act really sweet and melted but just to know what he likes to eat...

Y/n: *walks towards the bed* umm taehyung...*shy*

Tae: looked at you**

Yes??

Y/n: umm taehyung...I came here to tell that...

Tae: raises eyebrows** that??

Y/n: that...you look really handsome today...

Tae: *smirks* really...well so do you...you also look gorgeous like everyday today...

Y/n: no..I really mean it...I just can't keep my eyes off you...

Tae: ohh. is that so...then you're most welcome to stare at me. All day long...and I'll do the same...come Lets do it together...

Y/n: I wish I could...**comes closer** who would not like to spend time with such a generous man....*looks at him*

Tae: *stares back*  then who told you to hold back...come Lets make memories together...

Y/n: but tae...I was actually cooking you know....and I don't know what do you like among so many dishes...

Tae: oh that's a problem...well when it comes to.my favorite dish...it's you...

Y/n: *widens eyes* *blushes immediately*

Tae: *smirks* will you serve me ??

Y/n: but tae...I've actually kept the food...so wht should I do now...

Tae: oh forget about it... I'm not hungry for that... instead I want to have you...

Y/n: really *pout* *pout*

Tae: *immediately kisses you* yes bbygurl...

Y/n: *widens eyes*

Your pov
Wth this conversation went too far....omg and I also got to know this about him...

Tae: so...can I have my dinner...you know I'm sooooo hungry.....

Your pov
Wht is he saying...I was a dumb to make such plans...

Tae: what happened jagi??

Y/n: oh no-nothing....

30 June 2023.......