Prologue

Nolan received a letter more than a decade ago, the letter was fill with gentle and warm words. Not only that, Noelle haven't returned more than two decades now. I always promise myself that i will always waits for her.

But everything shifted upsidedown when I started to join the the military. I thought it would be a good place to find my sister, not only that it would be a great practice to be able to find my combat skills.

However it is nothing but a foolish dream. I thought she might be in the wall Sina working but it turns out she was a captain.

Nolan could only grit her teeth and let go of the past. What if maybe, Her sister Noelle Skye was there to leave her? Just like their parents left them a long time ago.

Lies.

Their words are nothing but lies, my lips were pale as i try to keep my smile. If they were to find out all my bitter feelings about anything, wouldn't their judgement shift to me as a liar instead? I couldn't be.

The captain walked by pass Nolan Skye, as if she was not acknowledge. The more she stare off the distance the more emptier her smile was.

.
.
.
.
.
.
The confrontation went ugly, so ugly in fact that, she couldn't bare to look at Noelle even for a short while.

But that's fine, as long she pretends that she's okay and fine they won't notice maybe her sister would just forget and leave her. If she can do it once she can do it twice and more.

.
.
.
.
.
Nolan made her way to training ground, she met a woman name Gale Blackwater she looks weird with her lipstick on. It looks like her lips was covered in coal due to poor status, influence and money and she is desperate to make herself looks pretty that she have to use a coal.

It's a pity.

It'll be interesting to find new friends here and maybe have a fresh start, burying my deepest darkest thoughts to the back of my mind. And maybe they wouldn't know that I'm Noelle's sister.