🧙‍♀️🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter

Chapter 1

Clover undid her messy braid after her pygmy puff decided to wake her up by crawling all over her face. Her dark chestnut colored hair fell around her shoulders in light waves.

"C'mere." She held out her hand to Bliss, who scampered to her side table once Clover woke up. She climbed into Clover's outstretched hand and settled in her palm. "I told you not to wake me up like that," she hummed as she gently stroked Bliss's pink fur.

A knock on the door made Clover jump in surprise and gently cup Bliss to her chest. Clover's mom, Anna, opened the door and poked her head in. Her golden flecked hazel eyes searched the dim room for Clover.

"Hmm, Mom?" Clover took the remote for her LED lights and turned them on. The room was coated in a golden glow from the lights hidden in stuffing. Clover had put the lights on her ceiling and coated them with stuffing to make it look like clouds. 

"I wanted to tell you that you should get ready soon, we have to drive to Lily's so you can head to Diagon Alley with her family." Clover nodded and Anna closed the door. 

She ignored the squeaky protests that Bliss made as she plopped her back on the side table. Clover swung her legs over the side of her bed and placed her sock covered feet on the soft, off-white carpet. She trudged over to her dresser and stretched her tan arms over her head.
Her skin was usually a pale tan, but after a three month long trip to visit her family in America, her skin became a bronze. Before living in the United Kingdom, Clover and her family lived in Utah up until she was ten. When she was ten her parents decided it would be fun to live in Great Britain, so they packed up their stuff and moved overseas. 

Clover's American accent stayed with some of her words, while her British accent peaked on others. Even though, by this point, she had been living in Great Britain for almost six years, she refused to use some of the words they used, she continued to use as much American slang as possible. It was the way she showed that she liked it here, she still missed being back home in Utah. 

Clover pulled a black cropped shirt that was bleached in a spiral tye-dye pattern. It was one of her favorite shirts and she wore it as much as possible. She wore it so much it got to the point that her siblings could not imagine her without that shirt on. 

Clover quickly changed out of her pajamas and into a pair of jean shorts and the shirt. She grabbed a black beanie that was carelessly thrown on the top of her dresser, and slipped it on her head, covering her messy hair. 

Cover padded down the stairs, Bliss resting in the crook of her neck, following the sweet smell of biscuits and jam that wafted around. Her parents were sitting around their small round table. A plate of flakey biscuits and two different types of jam-strawberry and raspberry-were sitting on the table. There was also a white ceramic bowl filled to the top with red, juicy strawberries.
Seeing the strawberries, Clover scooped up Bliss and grabbed a strawberry and set both in an open area on the table. Bliss started to happily nibble on the bright berry.

"We have to be out the door in twenty minutes, Clover." Bryan, her dad, said. Clover nodded as she grabbed a biscuit and opened it, steam billowed up from the two halves. Clover reached over Bliss to grab the knife for the raspberry jam. She smothered both of the halves of the biscuit with the jam.

"You're going to Diagon Alley?" Henry walked into the kitchen.

"You ain't comin'," Clover said with a full mouth. Henry, who was only nine, crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks. Clover rolled her eyes, knowing that he will probably start a tantrum soon, and swallowed the hot bite of biscuit. "I'm going shopping with the Potters, so you can't come. I'm not going with Mom and Dad." Clover was going to do some shopping with the Potter family in Diagon Alley before leaving for Hogwarts.

Henry uncrossed his arms. "Oh." He grabbed a biscuit before leaving the kitchen.

"Are your trunks packed?" Anna took a sip of her coffee. 

"Yes." Clover looked at her mom with the same gold flecked eyes.

"Books, wand, robes?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Clover proclaims. "I have it all done."

"Are you sure?" Anna pushed.

"Yes!" Clover exclaimed and pushed her chair back. She ran up the stairs to the bathroom.

"Toothbrush?" Anna shouted up the stairs.

"Packed my spare!" Clover shouted back.

Clover took a tiny paper cup from the holder by the bathroom sink. She filled it up with water and drained it, swishing the water in her mouth to remove excess biscuit from her mouth. She spit the water into the sink.

"Gah." She said, wiping her mouth on a washcloth. "That's a fun time." 

Clover took the dark green toothbrush from the holder by the sink. She smothered the bristles with the minty toothpaste before holding it under the running water for a second. After the toothbrush was wet enough for her liking, Clover started to brush her teeth.

When she was done, Clover flicked off the lights to the bathroom and went back to her bedroom. Her trunks were sitting in the middle of her room, where she left them. Her brown trunks were covered with colorful stickers. Before her first year, young Clover placed most of her sticker collection onto her new trunks. 

"Clover," Bryant shouted up the stairs. "We need to get going, now!"

"Coming!" Clover shouted back. She picked up both of her trunks and slid them towards her door.

Bryant pulled up to the Potter's house in the country side. Lily was excitedly standing on her porch, waiting for Clover to arrive. Seeing Clover's car pull up, Lily ran off the porch to envelop her in a hug. 

"Lily!" Clover squealed and wrapped her arms around Lily. They both rocked back and forth while squealing each others names. Lily looked up, noticing Bryant.

"Oh, hello Mr. Windsor." Lily greeted.

"Hello, Lily. How are you?" Bryant made his way to the trunk of the car to remove Clover's trunks.

"I'm good." Lily removed her arms that were around Clover.