A girls night out !!

Melaine,Astrid and Diane planned to go a night out and meetup at the cosy café at midnight.

They all metup there but Diane was 10 minutes late like usual, "oh my Lord Diane we thought you ditched us!" Astrid said relifed that Diane didn't ditch her and Melaine "Yea yea sorry Astrid it took me a little bit to pick this beautiful outfit" Diane said showing off her outfit "okay girls where are we going this late, I mean not even the café is open at this time where are we going?" Melaine asked looking at the both of them "I mean we can try and find a restaurant that is open I guess and we can eat some food beacuse I'm starving I didn't eat dinner today" Diane said "Yeah that's a good idea everyone hop in my car we can try and find a restaurant" Melaine said while hopping inside her car as the girls also went in , Astrid sat in the front next to Melaine and Diane sat in the back . Melaine started driving looking around for an open restaurant "Sooo Melaine what do you plan doing in the future?" Astrid asked Melaine "well I've been thinking maybe making myself a singer I've allready wrote a whole album and planned everything out!" Melaine awnsered Astrids question with excitement "Isn't it going to be hard to actually get successful and get pepole listen to your music? " Diane asked "Well now i just have to hope for the best" Melaine replied "Oh my Lord all the restaurants are closed!" Astrid whined "well yeah it's midnight " Diane replied "It's okay we can just go to a 24h shop and get some snacks!" Melaine said as she pulled over infrot of a a shop as Astrid went in and got snacks and drinks "what did you get Astrid?" Diane asked "I got cans of cola and snacks" she told Diane as she handed her a drink and some snacks .

After a few hours it has gotten late and Melaine dropped off Astrid and Diane home and Melaine ask I went home and fell asleep instantly

THATS IT FOR NOW PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT PART🙏🙏