An arrow on the snow

Merida's pov

In my family, we are all baseball players or fans, this all started when my grandpa formed the first team my family has ever been in, they called them Clan DunBroch, it was made by my father and his brothers, over the time the team fell apart, but everyone had already had a taste of this awesome sport so little by little, the DunBroch clan got addicted to the sound of the ball when it is hit by the bat, the sound of the ball when it is caught by the player, it all soon became an addiction of ours.

I am Merida DunBroch, and I am the first girl to be born in the DunBroch clan since Great Great aunt Edo. Like my father and his father, baseball runs in my veins.

My family owns a batting center, so I've been swinging the bat since I was around 5, and I used to play sandlot baseball when I was around 8-10 years old, but now I'm in highschool and I play in a proper team, the Scarlet Bears.

Also, I have 3 little brothers who are actually triplets but they've never shown a lot of interest in baseball, or sports of any kind. My mother, isn't very enthusiastic about me playing in a team full of boys, but dad convinced her to let me join. All of us, aside for my mom, have messy red hair and green eyes, thats the only way you can tell the DunBrochs apart from everyone else.