Um Chapter one..??

It was a beautiful day in mondstadt the city of wind and freedom when a young blonde-ish white  haired boy walks out of the Cathedral.

Bennett: "Jeez I gotta watch it when I'm out adventuring in the woods." He rubs the back of his head due to impact of hitting his head on the ground a couple minutes ago.

???:"HEY! BENNETT! YOU FORGOT SOMETHING!" Cried a young blonde girl running out of the Cathedral with something in hand.

Bennett:"Oh, thanks Barbara hehe, if you didn't yell out to me I wouldn't have remember I left something, heh, also sorry for making you run all the way here to catch up with me."

Barbara:"Heh, no problem Bennett, besides I needed to go collect some flowers to place under the Barbatos statue."

Bennett takes the item that was in Barbara's hands, which was his goggles that he usually wore on his head. He put them on how he usually would to make it look like he was some kind of cool adventure from the guild.

Bennett:" kay gotta hit the road see you soon Barbara"

Barbara:" hope I don't see you too soon Bennett, I don't want to know you got hurt again while adventuring." She said stubbornly to dignify she didn't want to heal him again for the 7th time today.

Bennett:"okay, okay I promise not get hurt."
Barbara:"you better not."

Time~ sikp~

Somewhere in wolvendum(I think that how you spell it)

Bennett's POV(still):

Bennett:"*sigh* where is he I can't find him anywhere, oh~ maybe if I yell out his name he'll be here in a nick of time!"

Bennett:"RAZOR!!!!"

Rustling noises came from the bushes which scared Bennett a little bit. Out came a young boy with grey hair tumbling through the bushes.

???:"Ow..."
Bennett: "Ah! Razor are you alright?!?"
Razor:"Razor is fine just scratch from fall, ow..."

Bennett:"heh, maybe you're the one who needs to go to Barbara now." He states.

Razor: "Razor is fine, just need to stop all this jumpy stuff, like how red burney girl do."

Bennett:"heh, If you say so, now get up I have to show you something cool."

Razor:" okay."

To be continued.

Well I hope I did good for this chapter I might not post alot but I'll try to update this often and if I made any mistakes in grammar or such just say it to me nicely please. :D