☆chapter 4☆

(A/N: I wrote the first two chapters when I was in the 7th grade. I'm in 8th grade now about to go to high school in like a few months...How much school work have I been busy with?!)

(No ones POV)
Razor remained still letting the sight of  flowers fill his mind. He couldn't find the words to describe such a scenery but he just watched in awe as the wind blew lightly through the woods.

Bennett walked towards Razor and sat down beside him and shook him lightly.

Bennett:"Razor, are you alright? You've been quite for a while" Bennett's tone sounded a little worried

Razor:"Uh! Razor is fine, just looking at pretty flowers" His voice trailed off after the last few words

Bennett:"If you say so buddy"

Razor slowly placed his head on Bennett's shoulder and soon fell asleep. Bennett sat still and turned red. He tried to calm himself down but couldn't hold himself together causing him to fall backwards, hitting the back of his head in the process knocking himself out.

(Few hours later)
It was dark and Bennett had just woke up and he looked around only having the moon light to show his path. He summoned his sword and casted a fire lighting his surroundings and realized he had set some of the flowers on fire

Bennett: "Sh--" He tried to put put the fire but stomping on the flowers but the fire spreaded quickly. He ended up grabbing Razor and his bag quickly and ran off to find his way back to the city. (I think Mondstadt is a city but it looks more of a town)

Bennett collapsed as he ran through the forest losing the grip on his bag and soon caught the fall of Razor who was still asleep. Razor woke up though realizing that he had fallen on top of Bennett. Though, Razor assumed it was a dream of some sort and nuzzled up on top of  Bennett.

Bennett: "Razor! Get off! It's to dark to stay out here!" He shook Razor causing the other boy to get up and threw Bennett over his shoulder, Razor picked up Bennett's backpack and started to run towards somewhere. He was running towards the city or to a spot where they could sleep without getting attacked by some random hillychurles (Can't spell for my life) or some fatui agents.

_______________________
Word count: 401
Okay, I'm in the mood to write more stuff! >:D but this is what you'll get for now uwu