𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬.

• LO 📍LOS ANGELES
do you believe in fairytales? no? hm.. your in the wrong story, illegal hustle is farther down on the shelf of lalaamaraj's books babe.

now, do you reader believe in fairytales? well let me tell you about a magical city, enchantment.

enchantment is where all the "fairytale" characters and creatures live, they're real, living completely opposite then you'd know.

let's meet the missing twins of lallorona. a beautiful woman arkeisha aka kash birthed 2 identical twins. kashmere and kashton. their father wasn't around which didn't effect them.

as they say, the best things come in threes.

kash was also a witch of everything good.

as the boys grew older they questioned why it was so forbidden to travel to los angeles and live amongst normies.

normies - regular people

the boys simply didn't understand until one day kash was fed up. she snapped on them. at the ripe age of 17 the twins left.

they disappeared and the people of enchantment weren't happy about it. the twins were very handsome, wealthy and most likely potential spouses for their daughters.

that night kash went out into the dark enchanted woods searching for the missing children. she searched near the magical river but stopped in her tracks as she heard a stranger call out.

"HEY! YOU PUSHED THOSE BOYS INTO THE RIVER!" the man shouted. a crowd quickly formed and kash began hallucinating due to lack of sleep and eating since she was so worried about her kids.

she panicked once she "saw the twins bodies wash up" on the shore. since she was a witch she had powers to make people see things, since she chosen to be a good witch she hardly used it but this night it accidentally was used on herself as well as others.

the entire city turned on her over a small misunderstanding.

kash gains evil powers that are also passed to the boys from where they're at in los angeles making them connected. the powers are so strong for the boys that they're unable to control at times.

before disaster struck, when times were much simpler, kash sent kashton and kashmere to camp one year so they could explore their surroundings more and practice their skills/ powers.

kashton quickly found out about himself in unimaginable ways since he was very young, he was 13 and had thoughts of being bisexual. he kept it to himself but kashmere wasn't an idiot, he knew.

let's travel now into a gorgeous castle. owned of course by, belle and her beast. their story is history but let's meet their son, khalon.

khalon was destined to be a prince but like all cities there's an option for a life of crime. he runs into a witch one day as a young man and does an unfair trade, trading his happiness for something he wasn't expecting, powers. he becomes depressed soon after and plans on vanishing to la.

khalon was miserable after the trade, he'd do anything to break the curse he called his life. he moved to la so he wouldn't have to deal with anyone, he had a life as a simple drug dealer.

he hated well almost everything but wanted to experience love without being heartbroken in the end.

now last but not least, cinderella's daughter, nyakio karin. shortly after cinderella's fairytale with the pumpkins and bippity bobbipty's, her and the prince didn't work out.

cinderella met someone else who nobody had met not even their own daughter.

nyakio had a perfect life, with her mother as cinderella and her grandmother as fairy godmother ruling their kingdom.

karin has never met her father so she always questioned why she has abilities.. such as flying, shape shifting, able to become a vampire, making fire come with her bare hands and many more unimaginable things.

karin was mainly homeschooled so she didn't get many chances to experiment with boys or girls but she trained her powers at home with her grandmother and guards. in her free time she would make objects come to life and befriend them.

one day a family moved next door and then she met the cleremont twins, they were the negative influence she needed to get her out so one night she snuck out for the twins and went to their party at a club by the enchanted river.

but wait now chi, got me spilling the whole story, if youn start this mfkn book chi. let's start the story from the day of the party a last.

••••