Shivaa's physical torture. ( Aahat )

This chapter is also based on the haveli track.

Raavi entered her room...and started arranging her clothes.

When suddenly someone came and hugged her from back she gets scared and said " kaun!? " Someone replied " main hi houngaa nah!? Aur kaun ho saktaa hai!?" Shivaa replied. Raavi get's a little shocked of his behaviour change...shivaa encircled her waist tightly and started roaming his other hand on her shoulder raavi won't understand why he's doing all this!? " Shi...va...chhod kyaa kar raha hai!?" Raavi asked, still she was trying to get free from his grip but Shivaa's grip is too strong she won't.

" Tere baalon ki khushboo...meri teri taraf kheech rahi hai raaavi...". Shivaa said, his voice is really different it seems like he's not her shivaa..." Shivaa chhod...dekh baith kar baat karte hai..." Raavi replied, but still he's holding her he's not ready to leave her..." Raaavi...mujhe tuu chahiye..." And that's the really very nasty thing which came up from his mouth...which Shivaa won't said at any cost. "Shivaa kyaa bol raha hai tuu!?" Raavi closed her eyes and replied.

Raavi was scared of this behavior of Shiva. Raavi knows Shiva since childhood, even she knows that he will never do such a mistake even by mistake. And Raavi also recognizes that this isn't his warmth.she knows the feeling of Shiva's touch since childhood. The way he is touching her body, it does not seem that this is the Shiva whom Raavi has known since childhood. Ravi can see hunger in Shiva's eyes, the hunger of her body....

Shiva slowly removes Raavi's hair with his hands. And then moves his face closer to her blouse. The fragrance of Raavi's perfume makes Shiva go crazy for her. He cannot stop himself. And tries to open the thread of Raavi's blouse with his teeth. Raavi gets scared of Shiva's touch, and tries to save herself from his hold. "Shivaa ... please chhod, main abhi inn sabke liye ready nahi hoon" Raavi explains to Shiva, but Shiva gets angry on hearing this. And he puts his hands on the plats of her saree, and says "main abhi taiyaar nahi hoon ka kya matlab hai raavi?" You was so impatient to marrying that dev. You had thought of many things. So what? Haven't you thought about the honeymoon? Is it because you want to sleep with that dev? that's why you are refusing me? Is it because you want to spend the night with him in his arms. Before Shiva could complete his sentence Raavi slaps him hard and runs away from Shiva's clutches and stands up, but Shiva doesn't like it, he goes to the door of the room to stop Raavi. And closes the door. "Ab Jaa ke dikhaa...tujhe toh aaj main apna bana ke rahungaa raavi ..." Raavi goes back towards the wall out of fear. Shiva starts coming closer to her, and pins her to the wall. She gets scared even moree.shivaa came And pins her two hands on the wall, "aaj humein..ek hone se koi nahi rok sakta..... koi nahi." Shiva starts kissing her neck wetly. Raavi moans , Shiva pulls down the pallu of her saree. Raavi closes her eyes in fear. Shiva's eyes go to Raavi's breast, on seeing her breast, he want to kiss her breast..." Shivaa... please ruk Jaa". Listening raavi's pleading shivaa stopped and looking at her shockingly than he looked at himself " main...!? Main tere saath..!?" He moves a back... hurried he went to took a blanket and covered raavi and said " raavi..mujhe maaf karde.. pata nahi main kyaa kar raha tha!! Mujhe maaf karde mujhe sach mein yaad nahi .." listening this raavi get's angry and holds his coller tightly and said " mazak samjh ke rakha hai kyaa!? Tune kyaa socha pehle mere saath battamizi karega..phir bolega I'm sorry aur main maan jaaungi!?". Raavi shouting....

"Shivaa..raavi sab sahi toh haina!?" Gaumbi's voice stopped raavi in the middle of her sentence, she leaves the room in anger but shivaa is still in shock by his own behaviour...." Maine raavi ke saath zabardasti karne ki koshish ki!?" Shivaa talked to himself.

Someone is looking at Shiva through the window, but as soon as Shiva's gaze goes to the window, that shadow hides. Shiva comes to the window and starts seeing the view of the summer season. " Mausam kitnaa achha hai...maa ne accha kiyaa joh humein yahan le aayi...lekin joh maine aaj raavi ke saath karne ki koshish ki ...mujhe samjh nahi aa raha main aisaa kyu behave kar raha hoon!? Mujhe raavi se baat karni hogi..usey batana hoga maine kuch jaan buch kar nahi kiyaa...warna woh mujhe galat samjhegi..." Then suddenly Shiva feels as if someone is behind him and is taking a deep breath...Shiva feels as if someone is going to touch him, but as soon as he turns..he can't see anyone. " Mujhe aisaa kyu laga jaise koi thaa yahan!?" Shivaa talking to himself.

"Aajaa shivaa bhabhi khaana khaane ke liye bulaa rahi hai" krish's voice came, shivaa ignores the whole thing and went for dinner....when he reached at dinning table his gaze goes to raavi...both looked at each other but raavi looks angry offcourse because of his today's behaviour...raavi is still feeling really very vulgar...
That's why she avoid to look at him. " Raavi mujhe galat samjh rahi hai...isse pehle ki baat bigde mujhe usse baat karni hogi..." Shivaa in his mind.
He chooses a place to seat near raavi...so that he can talk with her...raavi feels uncomfortable but still she seats there as there's no option. " Raavi..." Shivaa wispered and hold her hand under the table...this raavi didn't feel uncomfortable by his touch even she feels safe and secure..." Hmmm" raavi hummed. " Mujhe tujhse baat karni hai raavi..aaj dinn ke baarein mein" shivaa said. This statement bring back raavi to today's incident and she removes his hand...

" Raavi dekh... please mujhe samjhne ki koshish kar..tuu toh jaanti hai nah mujhe!? Kyaa main kabhi aisaa kar saktaa hoon tere saath!?" Shivaa said while again holding her hand and this time even more tightly but not harmful a shiver sensation starts in her body but she's still not get over from his today's nasty behaviour. " Kyaa pata...kyunki jis shivaa ko main jaanti hoon woh toh mujhe kabhi aise bhi nahi padta tha..." This line shivaa bring back to the reality and he removes his hand from her. " Sorry ...lekin please mujhe tujhse kuch baar karni hai apne behaviour ko lekar..." Shivaa requested.

" Tumlog khaana khaalo phir..apne kamre mein jaake baat karnaa.." dharaa teases, both separates from each other. After sometimes everyone Completed their dinner and goes to their respective bedrooms." Raavi please jaldi kamre mein aa mujhe tujhse kuch zaroori baat karni hai" shivaa messages raavi from his room as raavi is still not came.

Raavi seen his message but didn't reply as she's still hurt and won't want to see his face right now. She's in kitchen arranging the dinner set and " Kaisi baatein ki aaj shivaa ne mujhse...woh aisaa sochta hai ki main dev ke saath-"suddenly a voice came from window"thud!! Thud!!" Raavi gets scared so she won't move but replied " kaun!? kaun hai wahan!?" There's no voice come back...it increases her fear even moree...again the voice came "thud!! thud!!" This time raavi moves and went close the window " kaun!? Kaun!?" Saying this she closed her eyes in fear opened ...but there's no one...she takes a long breath and turns.."ahhhhhh!!!!!". Raaavi screaming...

"Raavi main hoon..." Shivaa said while covering her mouth. Raavi angrily slapped on his shoulder and said " daraa raha tha tuu mujhe...!?" Someone is watching them, specially raavi..."raavi please..meri baat sunn..meri ek baar baat toh sunn.." shivaa joined his hands raavi looked at him and think " shivaa..shaam se mujhe kuch batana chahtaa hai ek baar sunn leti hoon" she holds his hand and said " achha theek hai..chal room mein chal kar baat karte hai...raat bahut ho gayi hai..." Shivaa nodded both turns to leave but shivaa feels like some energies entered in his body...raavi looked at him and asked " shiva kyaa hua tuu theek hai nah?" By which shivaa smirks and started roaming his hand on her shoulder " haan..mujhe kyaa hoga!? Chal room mein chalte hai..." Raavi again starts feeling something nasty but she ignored.

Both reached at their room and shivaa closed the door with a evil smile. The door is finally closed.
............
Do vote and comments.
Stay tuned for the next update.
Do follow me for moreeee.