Deepest greetings

Joy stumbled across an odd bunny hill, in her curiosity she went to investigate and saw a rabbit hole

Joy stumbled across an odd bunny hill, in her curiosity she went to investigate and saw a rabbit hole. Upon inspection she bent down to look on whats inside. But she felt someone pushing her of the hole and fell on a rabbit hole. She thought this was the end. But luckily, things started to get floaty and floating Furnitures surrounds Joy that breaks the laws of gravity. She landed safely on a dark enchanted forest. She look around for a moment and she were amazed to see a forest underground. But then someone behind you touches her shoulder, she quickly look behind and saw a woman dressed on a white suit and a top hat carrying a cane and said.

Pinku:
"Its a Pleasure to meet you. my name is Pinku, Whats yours?"

Joy:
"Me? My name, is Joy its nice to meet you"

Pinku gave her a hand but Joy was too unsure to gave her a hand shake.

Joy:
"Come on lad no need to be scared, im harmless! Really I just needed to make new friends! Its lonely down here sometimes"

Joy hesitated and a few seconds she gave her a handshake.

Pinku:
"Ah wonderful wonderful, Its good to have new friends everyday. Now that we're here i might aswell give you a tour within the mysteries of this magical forest! Come! Follow me and ill show you. "

Joy is aware that something is wrong in this. As if something is bothering her whenever the host started talking to her, but. She ignores this feeling and followed Pinku deep into the forest.

End.