🕖🎞️ | Ride Or D/e

"Come on Zuha you can do it!" Cheered Yunjin as she watches her bestfriend ride the bike succesfully.

Yunjin and Kazuha the best of friends, They can't be seperated from one another.

"Yunjin! Look! I can finally ride a bike! Let's go around the neighborhood!" Kazuha smiled at her.

Yunjin rode on her bike and started to follow the girl.

While riding her bike, Yunjin was looking at the other girl with her hair swaying In the air smiling so brightly as her heart beats faster.

She doesn't understand why she feels that way when she's with Kazuha, It must be very confusing for a little kid.

"Yunny? What are you staring at? Let's get some Ice Cream!" Yunjin snaps back Into reality when Kazuha waves her hands above Yunjin's eyes.

"Oh uhm s-sure let's go..."

After some time, On one random morning Yunjin decided to check up on Kazuha.

She hasn't seen the girl for a few days and was worried about her friend.

As she knocked Into their house, Nobody answered.

Not even after a couple minutes.

Until a neighbor said, "The people who lived In that house moved a few days ago sweetie."

There she felt, Heartbroken and sad.

She wouldn't see her bestfriend again, No sign of her leaving, Just gone.

A few years later...

Yunjin

8:30 PM

"Ayy Yunjin! Your song's been a great hit! Congratulations by the way!" One director of the show, Kevin Stye praised her.

"Thanks Director Kev! 'll see you around?"

"Sure" The man waves bye as he goes to his business.

Yunjin walked down the stairs, sighing as she felt so exhausted.

"Performing on a big stage Is too overwhelming and tiring,"  She mumbles to herself.

After the day has finished, She finally got to go home.

She went to her car and drove all the way to her house.

She opened the door and Is greeted by her dog.

"Hi bloom, Is mi amor here? I smell something baking." Yunjin pat the dog as she went further to her house.

"Hi baby!" Her lover said as they saw their girlfriend walking towards them.

Yunjin walks towards them and gives them a kiss.

"I baked some cookies, Taste It, don't break it!" They giggled as they placed the freshly baked cookies on the counter.

"I swear,  You make the best cookies. Probably give the recipe to our future kid sometime, So when you're leaving for a tour I can have my favorite cookies." Yunjin says as she grabs another.

"Oh should I?" They then say, "Wanna make that sooner?"

Kazuha

7:00 PM

"Nice one Kazuha! You did well! I've been Informed that tomorrow you'll have a battle with another popular rockstar! How do you feel?" A reporter said.

"Although I am very nervous, I'm also excited and very confident In this match but we will see! Fighting!" She smiled to the camera as she gave a fighting sign.

"That's the spirit! Thank you for the tine with us! Good luck Kazuha!"

Kazuha bowed and went to her waiting room.

There, she was greeted with the staffs and so much cheers.

It was a one of a kind night for Kazuha, Her first show was revealed to the public and everybody loved her.

She couldn't describe the feeling and yet, She's curious about the person she's battling against with.

7:20 PM

As she got home, She looks around the house.

It seems like her fiancé still isn't here, so Is her dog.

Kazuha thinks that they must've gone on a walk or her fiancé left their pet to her sister so that they can have some time for their work.

She goes of to shower and change her clothes to more comfortable ones.

After taking a nice bath, she goes to the living room to clean up on things.

That's when the front door opens, meeting Eunchae with their doggie, bloom.

"Hey manchae! Where's ****** gone to?" Kazuha patted the girl on the head.

"They went out for work a little bit early so they gave bloom to me! I think they're coming soon" She smiled.

Her smiles can melt your heart In a second.

"Unnie, I'll come back after a little while, I still have to meet with garam." She quickly hugged her unnie and ran out the door.

Kazuha grabbed the dog and wiped her feet.

"Wanna bake cookies with me bloom? Let's go!"

-

I've created an amazing point of view (atleast it's amazing In my head) on tikok and you're lucky If you manage to find it *wink*

I've had this In my head for 2 months now, I'm not confident In writing It but If I had a device that could see what's going on In my head, I'd be rich with movies.

I really need a catchphrase too, It's getting quite boring with the "stay safe, love y'all"

Anygays here's for today,

I'm into ssamkkura today, recommend me a book pleaseeee

I've been searching so much but I can't find anything

Here's baby yunjin

I'd give a photo but have my younger cousin from a few years ago (2021) Instead

- 🦋🍒