Chapter 5: Dinner, Movies & Little Surprises?

Sarah’s POV

“Harry? I’m home.” I called out, as I walked in the door. I hung up my jacket and closed the door; restricting the cold February air from coming in.

“In the kitchen babe.”

I followed his voice into the kitchen where I spotted the curly headed boy standing at the stove. I walked closer to him; just admiring his overall appearance. Despite the frigid temperature outside, he was shirtless; all of his tattoos on display. His gray joggers were hung low, resting on his hips and his curls were a perfectly disheveled mess.

“Hi,” I stated happily, grinning as he turned to look at me.

“Hello there.” He replied cheekily, setting the spatula he was currently holding on the counter top. He inched closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he placed his lips on mine.

“It smells amazing, what are you cooking?” I quizzed, trying to take a peek behind him at the pot on the stove.

“Fettuccini Carbonara.” He informed me, trying to divert my gaze back to him by leaving wet kisses to the sensitive skin on my neck. I bit my lip, the pleasure almost unbearable.

“Hey there Mr. Cheeky arse, slow your roll.” I giggled, putting a stop to his seductive actions. I brushed some curls out of his face, resting my hand on his cheek.

“So how was your girls’ day?” he asked, staring down at me, a crooked smile on his face.

“Surprisingly well.”

“Really?” he asked, his tone sounding somewhat stunned.

“At first I was a bit overwhelmed; ya know just the whole lot being there with me. And when I started trying dresses on I thought I was going to lose it.” I admitted, receiving a husky chuckle in return. “I’m not kidding Harry, it felt like prom dress shopping all over again!”

“Oh god Sar, let’s not even begin to reminisce about that.” He shuddered at the thought, just as I had when the memories popped into my head earlier. There was a few times during that hellish ordeal when my mum invited Anne to tag along and Anne dragged Harry along. Hey, if I had to be put through that I sure as hell wasn’t going to do it alone.

“Trust me, I could not agree with you more. But Lou came to the rescue and I got a dress Har.”

His eyes lit up at my words, he looked ecstatic.

“You got a dress?!” he asked excitedly, the grin on his face now showing both of his dimples.

“Yes, and I’m in love with it.”

He picked me up and spun me round before he set me back down.

“You have a wedding dress. We are getting married. This is seriously happening.” He blurted out all too fast.

“I take it your happy about my purchase?” I asked sarcastically, smirking up at him.

“You’ve no idea love.”

“Well I’m glad.” I said, pecking his cheek. “I’ll let you finish cooking; I’ve got to take a shower anyways.”

“I’d rather join you then.” He spoke seductively, pressing his body closer to mine. My heart rate increased and as much as I would like to take him up on his offer, I was starving.

“Not a chance, get to cooking.” I said as I placed my hands on his chest, pushing him backwards. He frowned in disappointment but let me go freely.