Tournament Of Naioko chapitre2

Masato felt her power instantly drain the moment she struck the blade. With his power boosted, Hemori slashed his target repeatedly before withdrawing once more. The blue-haired girl turned around planning to attack once more but felt the abrupt effect of his opponent's sword attack. Her body shook before collapsing in the center of the stage.

Naioko watched as the female warrior hit the ground unable to continue. "Wow, he actually pulled it off" He commented. Some were also surprised while others in the living room just say they saw it coming.

CHAPTER 2 Fight Harder

"What a great match, hopefully the duels with grow more intense as we progress through the tournament!" The large audience watching from above the arena in the halls clapped and cheered for the warrior as he raise his arm up in victory before walking over to his opponent to help her up. She was badly bruised but still conscious. She got to her feet and they walked off stage back to their quarters.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we'll take a brief 15 minute break to let the next pair ready themselves for the coming duel"

Naioko decided to stand up and stretch while everyone waited for the next battle to begin. "Hopefully they give it their all this time, I feel like last round they were holding back or not fighting at their full potential" one of the participants commented sitting on the black leather couch with two others.

"Come on don't be like that, it was just the first round, not many expect the first round to be that intense. Plus they could be saving their energy for their next fight if they end up having to fight more than one a day. Especially when it gets down to the last few, then you'll really have to start managing how much energy you use per round"

Arusaki cuddled up to him not saying anything but looking up at him as he finished talking. The young warrior patted his girlfriend's head as he sat back down on the couch...

Finally the second round was beginning, the two warriors were named: Mark Kiodo V.S Sabora Misaki...

Mark had dirty-blonde hair with green eyes, he also wore a brown and yellow mercenary outfit. The torso and pants were brown while his sleeves and under-shirt were yellow. Sabora had golden hair with blue eyes, she wore a black dress with white glitter all over it. All watched as they faced each other on opposite sides of the stage.

"Begin!"

Mark smirked as a being manifested beside him it looked as if it was made of space or dark-purple flames covered in sparkles. "What is that!? This is supposed to be a 1V1 battle!" Sabora cried out. Kiodo laughed replying: "I assure you this is a one on one, this creature here is how I fight. It's referred to as an Outra, a super-natural being psychically-linked to me"

"Very well, I'll go along with how you fight, behold my being as well!" The girl pulled out three cards from her pocket before picking one from her deck. The moment she faced the card toward her target, a creature began to form beside her just like his outra.

(Hmm, what is this...does she have the ability to store outras within mere cards!?) He saw what looked like a pale minotaur with black horns and red eyes. "Attack Mokidus!" She ordered. The buff minotaur stepped forward aiming it's palm toward the young outra-user. Kiodo had his other form into a wall-like shape, still looking like space. The mythical creature unleashed a barrage of lighting from it's palm, striking the outra as the stage filled with light.

Mark could feel the surge of lightning traveling through his body. The warrior fell to his knees in pain as his ally began to become transparent from his weakened state. "Damn it, I thought my outra Shadow Wisp would've been strong enough to absorb the attack with only a portion hurting me...Whatever, I'm sure I'm strong enough to deal with her ally"