(OLD VERSION) BFDI AS 1a - Star Stricken

Tapping...

Tapping...

Start...

Bubble stepped back, uncovering the camera's lens and looking back at Pen, who was quickly trying to conjure up an introductory sentence. He stammered a little, before Bubble sighed and ended the recording. She turned back around angrily just to see Pen looking quite annoyed himself.

"Hey, Bub, why'd you end the recording? I just thought of the perfect radical, hippy intro just as you stopped it!" he cried, raising his arms in the air. Bubble rolled her eyes.

"Loit's just try this soimoning ritual without the video, clearly you can't foillow a simple plan." she snapped back. Pen's shoulders lowered a little, the agitation on his face still visible. From afar, Firey had watched the two get up to their shenanigans for ages. He still didn't know what the heck they were doing with their rings of candles and paintings of green 2s, but curiosity killed the cat. He walked up to the two, somewhat worried that they had went completely insane, brushing his wavy flame with his hand. Pen noticed Firey walking up to them and greeted him with a wave. Firey responded with a weak smile and looked over to Bubble, who was standing in front of a painting of a green two, mumbling something under her breath with her eyes closed. Firey leaned next to Pen, wary of his flame.

"Has she gone insane? Does she need to go to rehab?" he asked with concern, his hands shaking slightly. Pen shook his head with a straight face.

"She's just trying to summon Two. Y'know, the guy who deserted us after promising us all a chance of...well, 'the best prize ever'." he explained. Firey's face suddenly switched from extreme concern to bursting into joyous laughter. His body jolted backwards onto the ground and he rocked back and forth. Tears stung his flame, but his contagious laughter was unaffected. The other contestants minding their own business suddenly switched their gaze to look at Firey, who was dying of laughter. Pen got increasingly angrier and angrier with his laughter, until he noticed someone standing behind Firey impatiently. Other contestants started to take notice of this 'someone'. Once Firey started to realise everyone was staring at him, he started to calm down and sat still in place, looking around with a confused look. He then felt a light tap on his arm. A green arm.

Two.

"Wh-TWO?!" Firey yelled, jumping frantically backwards into Pen, setting him on fire. Two gasped, and raised their arm, before firing a green beam onto the flames, putting them out in an instant. Pen collapsed onto the ground, his body turned completely crisp and black. Despite this, he was still alive, and weakly raised a thumbs up at Two. His feeble arm fell back onto the ground.

"He's fine, right?" Firey asked with a rictus - clear as day - plastered onto his head. Two shook their head in disappointment.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk Firey, we haven't even gotten into the competition yet and you're already thinking about killing people? Doh, I selected you for an all-star season, don't make me look bad here..." Two blabbered, as everyone looked at each other, wondering about the 'all-star' part. TB stepped his foot forward.

"Uh..about that...what is an all-star season?" he inquired.

"And why exactly have we been chosen?" GB added on.

"Oh yes, of course! I've been leaving you all hanging for quite a while, haven't I? Well, to keep it simple, you 14 were put up for voting in a popularity poll against the 50 other contestants that you competed alongside with, and you were all in the top 14!"

A lot of objects seemed surprised hearing that they were the favourites, but Leafy and Teardrop high fived, Loser used it as an opportunity to boast and inflate his ego and Ice Cube cheered happily, before being barfed on by Rocky.