Chapter 1

A/N This takes place in an alternate timeline where the champions survived everything.
Warning ⚠️
The entire book contains homophobia and mabye some graphic violence. ALSO DO BOT REQUEST SMUT, ITS NOT HAPPENING.
If you want to write smut based off the ships in this book, then please credit me and the book (staring at you, Lily) (WRITE IT)

Zelda and Link. A classic pair. But not in the way you think.

"LINK HURRY UP"
"Hmmph"

Zelda and and Link were getting ready to visit Urbosa and the Gerudo to discuss the need for a Pilot for Vah Naboris. Zelda was secretly hoping it was Urbosa. She was such an amazing friend and she deserved it.

"LINK GET CHANGED NOW YOUVE TAKEN HALF AN HOUR"

Link couldn't get the stupid belt on. Why did it have to be so tight? "To be fair," he thought, "I have been to a feast with King Rohan this week, so I must of put on a bit." He chuckled.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT LINK, WERE LATE"

He thought of his girlfriend, Paya. He never really felt in love with her, but it was to strengthen the alliance between the Kingdom and the Sheika. He sighed again, thinking about his best mate, Daruk. There was something more than friendship between them. There was undeniable chemistry, but that sort of relationship wasn't allowed in Hyrule yet. The Gorons had a strong relationship with the king, so they had no need for a royal marriage. Not yet, at least.

There was a bit of tension between the Queen Hyrule and King Roham. Nobody was sure why.

Finally the belt slipped on over his hips. He shook a bit and attached the master sword. Link left the room with a smile.

"Link, what took you so long"
"....."
"Was it the belt?"
"..."
"It was , wasn't it?"
*nodds*
" I'll get it extended by Shari the leather maker when we get there, ok?"
"......"

Link hopped up onto Epona and Zelda mounted the royal horse. They set off into the quiet morning light from Hateno to Gerudo.

First stop was Kakeriko.