Die in a Fire

(Warning: This Chapter may be disturbing to some Readers,skip this chapter if you don't like disturbing stuff) 

3rd Person POV...

The Battle rages on as Goldie hides behind a parked car along with the FBI soldier named Liam when Goldie spotted his father's purple car parked in the parking lot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place. Goldie looked over at Liam who looked back at him "follow me" Goldie said before they ran over to the front entrance to the pizzeria,they both walked into the destroyed lobby then into the destroyed main stage area, Liam pointed his gun around the room while Goldie pulled out his sliver Revolver. Both men walked down the hallway to see all the animatronics all destroyed,Goldie soon spotted that the safe room door was open indicating that someone was in there "This way" Goldie said to Liam who nodded before they walked into the Safe Room as the place shook from all the chaos outside. They soon see Goldie's father,William Afton going through files "stop right there sir!" Liam shouted pointing his gun at William who quickly turned to see Goldie and Liam "Goldie" William said shocked as Goldie pointed his gun at William "father" Goldie said "what are you doing?" William asked "facing you, to bring justice for all you have done"Goldie said while William looked at Goldie with a smirk "what exactly have I done? son?" William asked "you really think anyone forgot? all the murders you committed,Susie,Fritz,Fredrick,Jeremy,Marion and my brother Micheal!" Goldie said while William smirked. "Your smart son,you out of everyone were the one who figured it out" William said "I'm not your son and you are a Psycho!" Goldie said while William laughed "it doesn't matter any way,they are all gone" William said as Goldie heard a whisper,a child's whisper as he spotted Marion at the door. Goldie smirked as he looked over at William "think again" Goldie said as the five children ghosts along with Marion who was still a puppet appeared in front of William who backed away in fright. "No,no,I destroyed you! no! you can't be here!" William said as he stepped back to see the old Springbonnie suit sitting on the ground which made him chuckle as he quickly puts on the suit. Soon William closes the mask as he turned to look over at the ghosts and Goldie which Liam aimed his gun at him but Goldie made him lower it "wait" Goldie said as William laughs when the building shakes as some dust falls and hits the springlocks in the suit to clamp onto William's body making him scream as he tries to get the suit off but it wouldn't come off as he falls onto the ground as blood leaks out off the suit as Marion and the ghosts disappear. Goldie soon exited the room along with Liam before they both pushed the door closed as they walked into the main stage area as the whole building shook while a pipe broke loose releasing gas which started a fire. "We gonna go!" Goldie shouts as they run into the lobby before leaping out of the restaurant as the whole place explodes,Goldie gets up along with Liam as they turn to see the raging fire inside the building.

"So long Purple Guy"