༊*·˚ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥

༉‧₊˚.

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 Leon while they looked for the missing officer

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 Leon while they looked for the missing officer. He only went to use the bathroom so he couldn't have gotten that far. The area looked straight out of a horror movie. The air was cold with a slight breeze every now and then that would send shivers up peoples spines. The nature around was mostly shriveled up or dead. Most the building they past were destroyed by old rotting wood or other causes.

It was a very dreary area. The familiarity of this place almost scared Cass. The sounds of crows could be heard in the distance. They let out loud croaks and once the two got closer to them they would quickly fly away. Leon led them farther into the woods, keeping a serious look on his face. It was obvious he felt like something was wrong with the place. Cass did as well but the only difference is she knew that there was danger everywhere here.

Leon stopped in his tracks, squinting his eyes to see something that was far in front of them. He realized it was a dead corpse. They started moving closer and they realized it was a mauled deer. Cass covered her mouth to try and cover the smell, looking down at the poor creature. "How far did this guy go?" Leon said, talking to himself. They passed the dead deer, going further forward. Many tree branches were in the way of their path, causing the two to have to push their way through.

Soon they found what looked like an abandoned house. Leon looked through the windows, trying to see if anyone was in the home. Cassandra watched him look before going through the front door, taking a glance inside then saying "Cmon, we haven't got all day". Cass wanted to get this girl and leave. She hated being in this place it just brought back too many memories. One of Cassandras worst fear is failure and she failed big time right in this village.

"Anyone home?" Leon called out as he entered the home. Cass turned to him before saying "You'd be the first to die in a horror movie". Leon grinned letting out a small chuckle before the two kept moving through the home. They checked one of the rooms, finding basically nothing. Cass paused while she stared at a figurine that was made from wood. It was a piece of carved wood with an 'X' that was made by two sticks, tied to the top of it. "what do you think this is?" Cass asked Leon, holding it up to show him.

Leon looked at the figure she had in her hand before taking it from her to get a better look at it. "Not sure, but whatever it is it doesn't seem like anything good" Leon said while tossing back to the spot Cass had found it in. They then continued their search inside the building, Leon still having that serious look on his face. They made their way down the hallway and once they got closer, a door could be seen with a big 'X' on it, written in black paint. Leon went to open the door but it of course was locked.

"Do we really have to go in the room with a big X on the front door?" Cass said with a small from stress. Leon raised a brow, looking at Cass while going down the hall to the next door while saying "We kinda have to sadly". He then slowly pushed on the next door, glancing inside, not seeing anyone. Leon then made his way further into the room, getting startled by the man behind the door. The man mumbled a few words under his breath in Spanish before walking away from the door.