Mission Obligatory Because It's an Unique Situation

We will say that in this universe, Loki did not follow Sylvie, and that he returned to Mobius, which allowed the arrest of the latter, and none of the discoveries that followed in the series.

o0o0o0o

-Today is an important day! So I don't want a blunder. You all have your plan, and I want it to go perfectly. Understood ?

-Yes !

The soldiers stood straight, staring straight ahead, as their leader paced back and forth, declaiming his speech with force and conviction. His black hair was swept back, and his brown suit as impeccable as ever.

The officers were dressed in black.

-Are you ready ?

-Yes Loki !

The god smirked. Suddenly he tensed. Even before turning around, he had already recognized the person standing behind him.

-Mobius !

He turned around with a big smile. Still, the white-haired man really didn't seem to be joking.

- May I know what you are doing?

-Nothing you need to worry about.

With a wave of his hand, Loki immediately dismissed his small army, which quickly scattered, whispering amongst themselves.

-Loki...

The voice was deep, the tone serious.

-Mobius...

The voice was soft, the tone light.

Mobius sighed. He really didn't have the energy to deal with this now. He contented himself with sizing up the other, who had the smug look of a child who's done something stupid and hasn't been caught yet. For a moment, Mobius saw this younger Loki, playing pranks on his parents, and walking away laughing. He ran a hand through his hair.

- Come on, we have to go. We have a new lead.

Loki then diverted the conversation to this new mission. Mobius answered distractedly. Since the god had arrived, he had managed to form a small group of admirers. Sylvie's arrest, and her magical prowess in the field, as well as his natural charm, had made more and more people listen to him and follow him, without even really asking a question.

The agent of time, he hadn't really decided yet if he was happy that Loki had friends, or if he should be wary of the power he could have over them. Either way, he certainly wasn't jealous of the attention the god was getting. No way. Not at all.

Right in the middle of yet another corridor, Mobius stopped his steps.

-What were you talking about earlier with the agents?

-I told you. Nothing to worry about.

-I want to know. And if you don't say anything, you're not coming with me.

-Okay, but I would say only one thing.

The agent nodded. If the God was very successful, his agent was the only one he really listened to, and who could threaten him all day long without the slightest consequence.

-Mission Obligatory Because It's an Unique Situation

And Loki walked away again. The white-haired man didn't know what he was talking about, but such a ridiculous name couldn't be very serious.

So he followed him, then stood alongside him to lead him to the door.

This time it was quite simple. A relatively small variation over time. In fact, for some time, everything had been strangely calm.