Prologue

He sat silently. He wasn't sure what else to do. He'd failed....He'd lost another. Another companion, another traveller, another friend...How curious it was, to sit here now, at the edge of the cliff, feeling the wind across his face. For so long he'd wished for the kind of peace he felt right now. But he knew it was different. This wasn't real peace. This was acceptance. The difference was that this wouldn't last. Soon, he would be dragged back into reality. Soon, he would have to face them again. Face him again...It was fate, that's all he could say. He was destined to be tortured by emotions, even when he so clearly lacked the ability to express them. It's cold...He thought quietly, lifting his head to watch the sunset. This would be the last, the last that wasn't covered by memories. If he could freeze time, it would be this moment he'd pick. A moment where he'd accepted his fate, but also felt calm about it. He sighed, there was nothing he could do about it. With one humble breath, Dainsleif closed his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Info:

Hey everyone! Thanks for checking this out! Here are a few warnings if you continue reading!

1) Although I'll try, this might not be fully cannon with the facts provided by Hoyoverse

2) This will include same-sex romances! Although it's not intimate

3) I most definitely do NOT promise that everything will be spelled right! But I'll try!

Here's a list of ships I know are going to be in it, or plan on it! I'll try and add as I finalize my decisions!

Albedo x Kaeya

Kazuha x Heizou