Chapter 6

To know:

Think

English

Japanese

Guide

*Think*- Other Characters

___________
Third POV

Y/n watches the display of Nezuko and Tanjiro Embracing each other when Urokodaki Comes out with wood In his hands. He drops the pieces and comes over towards Nezuko and Tanjiro, he starts hugging the siblings as he too starts to cry.

Damn this makes me miss my home.. Well past home... I no longer know if I'm able to get back but in reality do I want to?

"Y/N-Chan!"

The girl is startled as she realizes she was zoned out as Tanjiro Looks at her In concern.

"Are you okay?"

Y/n smiles, "Sorry about that! But yeah I'm okay.. Well I shall take my leave!"

As She was about to leave Urokodaki Stops her, "You're the avatar.. Aren't you?"

The girl Tenses up and turns her head towards him, "Yes... Yes I am... How did you know?"

"You're aura is different.. I can tell..But I Thank you for getting Tanjiro home to us.."

"No need to thank me, It's my duty!"

Urokodaki nods in understanding as y/n bids her leave

She grabs her glider and whooshes into the wind, Taking her towards the Rengoku Estate.

Y/n waves at the Kamados from afar and continues her glide.

________________

How much longer master?

Y/n looks down and Points, We're here!

She glided down in front of the estate and fixes her hair before knocking on the door and entering.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" She yells out

Y/n hears a crash and a boom coming from outside and sees Kyojuro Fighting Another person, Obanai Iguro, The serpent Hashira

She comes out of the house and notices Mitsuri Is also here.

"KYAHHHHHH Y/N-SAMA IS BACK!" Mitsuri screeches as she dashed forward and jumps in Y/ns embrace

"Hey 'Suri-Chan!"

Kyojuro and Iguro Stop as they heard the love Hashira make a loud noise as they got into stance to defend Mitsuri.

Once realizing there is no threat Kyojuros eyes widen, "Y-Y/n-Chan! You're back!" He smiles widely as he gives Y/n a bone crushing hug.

"Hey Kyo! I missed you!"

"Likewise, Y/n-Chan! I'm glad to see you made it but I knew you wouldn't die on me!"