Dinner Date

Riley; A shorter girl with shoulder length black hair, who is a soft spoken girl, who talks through physical affection, trying to get away from her abusive girlfriend - shy bottom
Alex; A tall, louder girl who has a long wolf cut and blonde hair, who flirts with every living girl - power top
Hailey; A short girl with short brown hair, who is quiet and madly in love with Riley - power top
(Hailey and Alex (dating) are on a double date with Riley and her girlfriend (Ava), who did not show up)

Rileys pov

Do you know what it's like to go on a double date with your friends and your girlfriend doesn't show up? Well, it is awkward.
I called multiple times, but the call went straight to voice mail, so, I assumed Ava was drunk. So now, I sat at the table while Hailey and Alex flirted.

"well I think I should go" I started to stand, "But thank you for this meal, it was amazing," I told them, Hailey looked over as if she just realized I was still there, "Oh yeah, it was nice to have you over" she smiled, standing up. "Sorry about Ava, hopefully, she can come next time," Alex said
smiling, I smiled back.

Hailey looked over at me, and for a second I felt something, but it was gone in an instant. "I'll walk you out" Hailey smiled, standing up. I nodded, and she walked me to the door and I wanted to say something but I stopped. "Thanks for having us over," I told her before leaving.

I made it halfway down the hallway before I realized, I had left my phone. 'shit' I thought, turning around I made my way back to Hailey's place. I didn't knock, just walked straight in.
"Hey I'm sorry but I forgot my - OMG I AM SO SORRY" I screamed, Hailey stood in front of me without a shirt.

She laughed, "It's okay", "Well, since your here" she walked closer to me, "It's been a while since I've touched you" she whispered, continuing to walk towards me. I laughed awkwardly "We both have girlfriends" I went to back up, but I hit the counter.

"you didn't mind it last time" Her breath was hitting my skin, she was in front of me now. Her lips brushed my skin, and she grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast, she squeezed my hand on her breast and moaned lightly. "where is your girlfriend" I asked, "Don't worry about her" she whispered against my neck. Her lips pressed my skin and it felt amazing.

"What the fuck?" I heard this was Alex. She pulled away and smiled, "Why don't you join us Alex" she said, Alex smiled walking over, "fuck yes". "What is thi-" I was interrupted by Alex;s lips on mine. I pulled away "No, I have a girlfriend." I told them.

They looked at each other "And what she didn't show up? look she is treating you like crap" Alex stated, "we can treat you better" Hailey told me caressing my cheek, now I was throbbing, I needed someone to touch me.

I felt like I was dripping, I wanted someone to touch me. "I - uh" I tried but stopped, and I just nodded.

*Smut starts here*

My clothes were being taken off, as I was laying on their bed, Hailey was on top of me, removing my clothes, while Alex was in the bathroom grabbing something, "Do not worry, we will be careful" Hailey whispered, as she kissed my lips.

As I got into the kiss, she was biting my lip, I felt a dip in the bed. "Don't have all the fun without me" Alex said in a seductive voice, Hailey pulled away. Alex moved closer and started to kiss Hailey, as she reached down to squeeze my breast. I moaned at the contact.

They disconnected, as Hailey moved down to kiss my breast, her teeth pulling at my bud, I felt Alex pull off my panties, "I get to fuck her first" she cooed. "Hailey turn around" She demanded, she did as she was told, leaving her ass in my face. 'Fuck' I thought, I wanted her to sit on me, I wanted to kiss her ass.