vi

Kyle searched through his room trying to find a decent outfit to wear to the party, nothing to casual but nothing to fancy after a while of looking for an outfit he just threw on a long sleeve blouse with a light orange sweater paired with some random jeans he found under his bed as he was checking himself out in the mirror he heard a loud honk outside his window followed with another 2 honks.

"Jesus, i'm coming" I rush out my room and down the stairs where I see Ike watching tv with my dad "Dad, I'll be out a bit late tonight" He nods "have fun" he replies continuing watching Tv with Ike. 

"HURRY UP!" Kenny shouts from his truck he probably stole, Kyle smiled speeding up his pace and finally jumping into the truck "You excited?" Kenny recklessly drives over the speedbumps and down the road "I guess so" Kyle holds onto the his seatbelt for dear life for which seemed like years until Kenny parked down the road from Tolkien's house, the booming music can be heard all the way down the street! "C'mon Kyle" Kenny jumps out the car as do I "I always forget Tolkien's rich" I say as we walking down his drive way "Me too, he has a fantastic house" Kenny's eyes are glued onto the house until a little voice erupts "Hi guys- AK!" We look down to see Tweek holding hands with Craig "Hey guys" Craig says with his normal sarcastic voice, as we walk to the house we talk about how our day has been at school.

We finally get into the house and are instantly me with the smell of weed and alcohol "Got the good shit Craig?" Kenny grins as Craig pulls out a bong, lighter, a bottle of water and some weed "Fuck, that weed is calling out my name" Kenny turns around to face Kyle "If you need me just follow the smell" he grins and him and Craig run off to smoke. 

'great, now i'm alone' kyle thought to himself "might as well get some punch" he mumbles while walking to the punch bowl.

- kyles pov -

"hey kyle! didn't think you'd show up!" Tolkien wraps his arm around me as I get myself some punch "Yeah I didn't think I'd show up either" I reply as I pour myself a glass of punch "Hm?" "Oh, sorry its nothing" He smiles, I'm not gonna lie Tolkien is HELLA attractive; I dunno how hes still single like I'd gladly fill in the spot for him. 

"Kylllee?" I come back to earth to see him waving his hand in front of my face smiling "Oh sorry - I zoned out" He smiled "It's fine!" I nod and go to sip my drink before asking him a question "Is there alcohol in this?" He chuckles which made me blush a little "Yes, there is, if you want non-alcoholic drinks there should be a punch bowl in the kitchen with REAL punch" I nod "thank you" he smiles and walks to Heidi and Bebe.

 I put my glass down and walk to the kitchen to get the non-alcohol punch "Sup Jew" Eric comes up from behind "Hey fatass" I reply pouring the punch into the red cup I go to speak to Eric but when I look besides me hes gone, "huh weird" I turn around and bash into a tall figure spilling my drink all over them "Shit! I'm so sorr-" I look up to see Stan looking straight at me "oh" I step out the way still keeping eye contact "It's fine." He replies coldly "Didn't think you would ACTUALLY come" he turns to me with a ciggartte in between his fingers Jesus fucking Christ hes already getting on my nerves instead of replying I just pick up my cup and walk out the kitchen leaving Stan alone.

- 3rd person -

About 6 cups of punch later Kyle is out in the main room rapping to some random song that came out from the loud speakers  "Kyle! are you drunk?!" Tolkien grabs onto Kyle "No- I drank the non alcohol punch!" He slurs his word as he takes another sip "YO SOMEONE SPIKED THE PUNCH" Eric yells from the kitchen, Tolkien shakes his head "Are you okay?" He yells at Kyle, Kyle just nods and pushes Tolkien away "I'm FiNe!".

"fuck wheres the bathroom" Kyle walks down the hallway as he bumps into the random decorations along the walls, he finds a door and opens it to see Stan and Wendy making out on the bed "SHIT!" Wendy squeals and jumps back, Stan rolls his eyes at Kyle "What do you wa- ARE YOU DRUNK?" Kyle giggles as he stumbles out the door "I'm sorry wendy, I gotta go after him" Stan runs out the door and catches Kyle before he passes out in his arms.

"fucking hell" Stan mumbles before carrying him in bridal style and taking him to his car.