001 - Campus

Finally, school had come to an end. Me, Mindy Meeks, Wes Hicks, my filthy sister Quinn, and my stunning girlfriend Amber Freeman were all seated together.  They began to discuss Tara's incident . They claim that it is "Ghostface," who has come back to seek revenge.  Seriously, this bitch doesn't die? They're a bunch of shithead copycats who will never be the originals.

"Hey shithead," Quinn throws a chip at my head. What do you want?" I ask with a rude tone. "Nothing I just want to bother you, plus the fact that you're all quiet is annoying." Quinn replies. I responded with a simple," ok." while making a shitty face as a "joke." "Woah, calm down, guys." Wes says in a joking tone, "Wes, shut the fuck up," Amber commanded in a snarky tone. I kind of snorted but no one noticed so let's pretend it didn't happen.

"I'm just saying, with everything going on, I think it's time we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level." We all look up to see Chad Meeks with his girlfriend Liv Tate. Confused stares from everyone Liv notices and gives us details. "He wants me to accept his Find My Friends request." She lets out a long sigh. "It's the safest move with a would-be killer on the loose! I know where you are, you know where I am-" Chad just being Chad. "So you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend" Liv speaks. Chad replies with the same.

Amber makes a sort of throwing-up noise while sticking out her tongue for a second" Is this because you two aren't having sex yet?.." Quinn chuckles. "Don't do it, Liv, there's a psycho out there. Make yourself harder to find. Delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS-" Wes says concerned. "Thank you, Edward Snowden. By the way, your mom just asked me if I was involved in Tara's attempted murder, so that was fun." Chad says sarcastically. Me and Wes both look over to his mom and I see as she waves nicely at him it's cute how she cares about him. Judy is a sweet lady and her son turned out just like her.

My thoughts are broken by Wes speaking "I'm sure she's asking everybody." "Not just people like you, who look like 'roided out serial killers," Ambers says clearly looking at Chad. "What about you, Amber? That Snapchat could have been pre-recorded, so what's your alibi?" Quinn speaks even though Amber was clearly attacking Chad. "How could it be me? Tara literally saw the killer and me in the same frame, genius." "Also smart ass I was getting ready to see your sister even though that doesn't "clear" me," Amber speaks but in the last part she sounded more defensive. I sit here listening to everything that's going on without saying a word just listening." But aren't there always two killers
in Stab movies?" Liv speaks up. I see Mindy look up from her phone " Not in 3 or 8. Stay in your lane, Liv." She is 100% throwing shade. Amber turns to me "Hey are you okay? Your like really quiet it's scaring me. Everyone spoke but you." She asks in a concerned voice "Oh I uhm just like to listen and I don't really know what to say." I spoke. "Suspicious" Quinn decides to ruin my wholesome moment with my girlfriend. "Your very funny Quinn watch out I'm everywhere," I say. " What is that supposed to mean bitch?" Quinn says with a shitty bitch face.

( these first lines r kinda cringe sorry 💀)
"Would you two shut the fuck up?" Amber says. "Sorry babe" She kisses me on the lips before I could say anything. "Got me feeling lonely" Mindy adds. " Me too," Wes says. "But Wes the press still aren't saying its ghost face." Mindy continues the Ghostface conversation. Mindy is the smartest in our friend group I mean she's Randy Meeks niece come on. " Mom doesn't want to cause a panic with Woodsboro never really getting a break you know." Wes lets out. "Trust It'll get out. It always gets out by the second or third killing." Mindy adds.

Amber has her hand on my thigh but as she hears Mindy talk about a "first killing" she kind of digs her nails into my thigh. "Jesus, Mindy - there wasn't a first killing. Tara's alive." I wince a little at the way she dug them into my thigh but I didn't want to make her feel bad. I just simply move a little. What's weird is that anytime someone says something about Tara Amber has to defend her or know what it is. She already told me "There's nothing in between me and her I'm with you I love you." But obviously, she might have a thing for her. I try to let it go but I can't because there are always constant reminders. I just brush it off for now.

Wes speaks "I'm telling you, arm up. Pepper spray? Check. Taser? Check-" I could tell Amber was about to say something to Wes and guess what she did. "Girlfriend repellent? Check." "God you guys are boring but fun at the same time I'm lost," Quinn says still munching on chips like an animal, her mouth wide open and she's crunching down on the chips weirdly. I physically cringe " Quinn could you close your dirty ass mouth I don't wanna see it." I finally say. She just gives me a dirty look and continues. Liv looks weirded out and lets out" Holy shit is that Vince?" Chad scoffs " That creep you hooked up with last summer?" "Yeah, he worked with Tara and me. He's been stalking my Instagram the last few weeks, saying creepy shit." Liv replies. Amber looks half confused and weirdly hurt. " He worked with Tara?" Tara again. Seriously something is up she's not even hiding it anymore.

Chad rolls up his sleeves "I think it's time to introduce him to Hobbs and Shaw..." He shows them to Liv. "Maybe not the best idea to incite
violence in front of the Sheriff? Looks like he's leaving anyway." Liv speaks leaving Chad "sad"
Vince blows her an air kiss and leaves. "Weird," I say. " I know right that's what I'm saying," Liv replies to my comment. ( ching ) my phone chimes I look down to see a message from Tara " Hey, Taras awake I think she messaged all of us," I spoke. "You guys wanna come with me to visit?" "I can't but I'll meet you guys later," Liv speaks. Chad and Liv both kiss each other goodbye. Me, Quinn, Wes, Amber, Chad, and Mindy all start heading to the hospital.

_________________________________

The author here let me know if there's anything you would recommend. Also, there's actually 3 Gfs in this story it's someone in the group. It's obviously not Hope though because if it was her you'd know. You can guess in the comments but I don't think many will read this. Anyways this is my first book ik some parts might be cringe bare with me 😭🫶