Doorsteps

*slam!* Target's back was slammed onto the door the moment they both got in. Immediately kissing right at the doorsteps.

Target let out a soft moan indulging himself even more so in the kiss. Walmart couldn't help but kiss Target even more, "accidentally" slipping his tongue into Target's mouth.

"Hn!" "Ngh!~" "Mgh..." Target moaned even more, slightly louder than before.

"Hah!.. Hah.." they both started panting looking into each others eyes after pulling away.

"Ah.. Wait.. Walmart, showe- mmh!" Target was cut off by Walmart pulling him in and kissing him even more. Sucking on his tongue and exploring every corner of the inside of his mouth.

I can't breathe.. Target thought to himself as Walmart pushed their bodies closer together, caging him against the door even more.

Walmart pressed his leg in between's Target's. "Mgh!" Target let out a yelp as Walmart pressed harder, being ammused by Target's reactions.

"Angh... Walmart.. seriously, shower.."

Panting, Target let out a mumbled groan trying to get Walmart off him, only for Walmart to pick him up, now, dicks pressed against each other.

"Impatient.. Hah.."

"Who?" Walmart asked staring into Target's face. "You.." Target complied back. His hands wrapped around Walmart's shoulder along with his legs wrapped around Walmart's waists while Walmart held onto Target's ass and hips as support.

It took a few minutes of straight up kissing until Walmart slammed Target forcefully on the left wall so his back wouldn't be uncomfortable from the door.

Target wasn't necessarily hurt but the sudden movement while still kissing startled him. Walmart's hair touching Target's forehead as they both stared into each other's eyes lustfully and with pure intentions.

Seriously, Target just wanted to shower first.

Walmart lifted his clothes whilst doing the same to Target, now both shirtless. If anyone walked in it would be an interesting sight to behold.

The slightly taller person hovering over Target right now, slipped his hand in Target's pants from the back, while the other unbuttoned and unzipped the front.

"Mmh!?" Target said inside Walmart's mouth, startled by having a finger slipped inside him suddenly. Both now eyes wide open, he stared into Walmart's who's were already open.

Target tried to pull away angry, but Walmart was slightly stronger and held onto Target. He slipped in another finger, which only startled Target even more.

"Hmmn!" Target tried to bite onto Walmart's tongue but the moment he tried to do so Walmart had spread his fingers inside Target which caused Target to hold onto Walmart tighter.

Walmart sucked onto Target's tongue harder, his tongue roughly pressing against Target's until finally letting go and giving Target a breathe.

"Hah.. Hah.." Target panted out loudly catching his breathe. The sight of Target being in a drooling mess only turned Walmart on.

Walmart slightly rotated his hands spreading Target even more. Both fingers closing and unclosing until Target let out a suprised moan.

"Ah!" His fingers slightly scratching the back of Walmart's enough to leave a small mark but not hard enough to hurt him. Amused by the sudden reaction, Walmart pressed harder on to it.

"St-stop! Wait Walmart-!" Target let out.

Oh? Walmart thought to himself as he turned his fingers and used two to press onto it instead.