So This Is Love

Harry's POV
It has been 3 months since I told Louis about the bet. I told him how I hated him at the beginning. But I had grown to know him and that I love him and hoped he could forgive me. I went through everything I had done and that's why I am sitting alone in my room... getting ready for my bachelor party. The last night as a free man. What am I saying I will be more free when I marry the love of my life.

He doesn't know that I had slept with Macy for the first 3 months of our relationship. That is one thing no one should know and I had told Macy to never tell or I will expose her for her true self. And it would not be good to have a prison record.

Louis's POV
I am so excited about tonight Niall and Anna are picking me up for my bachelor party tonight. 3 months ago I was scared to death. Harry had told me he never loved me, well he did but it was all a bet at first. To get me to spill my feelings. He had told me that he had told everyone. Liam, Ed, even Zayn everything. Everything we did. Everything we talked about. He told me he ended 2 months before He purposed that I had changed him and he never meant for it to happen.

3 months ago I let Zayn take advantage of me and I told him never to talk about it. He hadn't spoken to me since and I am relieved.

*3 hours later*

Anna and Niall finally show up and we head to the club. "What would you like?" Niall asked "Sex On The Beach" I say. I am legally able to drink. School ended a month ago and it was amazing. I didn't go to prom, I was planning my wedding which was way better than prom. I finally got my drink and sat on the couch near the bar. I had downed 4 beach drinks and 5 vodka shots. I was totally drunk and everything was blurry. "Hey, Sunshine" The voice sounded familiar, Harry. "Hey what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the bachelor party?" I ask "Yeah but I wanted to see you. Let's go somewhere." He takes my hand and leads me out the door. Before we left I saw Niall grinding on Anna. Awe, I thought. He leads me into this room and lays me on the bed. He starts kissing me down my neck. "Oh." I say "love me." I say. "My pleasure." He says. He undresses me and slowly takes me in his hand. slowly, too slowly. I flip to where he is under me. "Let me" I say taking his clothes off. I take in his body. I finally take his length and start pumping faster and faster. I slowly put him in my mouth and start sucking. "Oh my fuck Louis" He moans. "I love you." He bites his lip. I wish I wasn't so drunk, his face is so blurry. I sit on his stomach and slowly rock back and forth letting my dick rub on him. I take his and aim it up my ass and my head went back flying. I slowly move up and down rolling hips. He starts to move along with my motion "I'm close Louis" He says "No not yet I said lifting myself off of him. I flip him over to where he is on his stomach. I examined his ass before opening it and putting 2 fingers in before warning him. "Oh my god" He yells. I slowly move my fingers back and forth. He reaches my length and starts pumping me. "I'm close baby" He lets go and I pull my fingers out. I insert on myself into his tight hole and start moving as fast as I could."Dear god I love you." I say and then I spill. I did what Zayn did and took my 2 fingers and wiped some cum off his back. "suck them." I said and he did looking at me with innocent eyes. I roll off of him and we both pant. "I think we should get you back out to the party. The others would be wondering where you were." He says and walks out. "I love you" He says. "I love you." I say taking a drink of my cherry vodka and he leaves. I walk back out to Niall and Anna and dance. I love my life.