The Wedding

Harry's POV

It's finally here. Today is the day. I finally get to marry the love of my life. Last night was wild. I was at a club and I got sick because I was so drunk. I remember Zayn saying he was leaving and next thing I know I am falling in my bed.

I walk into my dressing room to see I had no one there to celebrate this amazing day. My mother disowned me. By father left me at 14. My sister was kidnapped when I was 10. Everyone else hates me because of my father. All I have is Louis.

"Dude bro its a full house out there, are you siked?" Liam said rubbing my shoulders. "Today's the day huh?" I sat down shaking my head. "Yeah man you finally get to marry the man you love" liam laughs. "Do you think it will work out? Do you think he will stick around for the long haul?" My breath hitches. "I can't tell the future brother so buddy just think it will be." He said handing my jacket. "But now dude are you ready for a long life of actual happiness?" He said holding my shoulders. My stomach drops and my heart starts racing. "As ready as I'll ever be." I stand putting the jacket on.

I walk out to see everyone. I meet and I greet everyone there. I see Jay and she walks up to me. "I am so glad you are going to be my son-in-law. You and Louis are going to make the perfect spouses. And I am expecting children in the next few years." She says smiling and taking Dan's hand. I walk up to Niall "Hey lad howbis Louis doing?" I ask. "Haha good he said you were pretty wild last." He says patting my back and walking off. Wild? I didn't even see Louis last night. "Harry? Get ready it's about to begin" Father Cooper said. "Ok." I walk up to the alter and stand with my hands together. "Can we all be seated?" Dan says and then sits down and Jay walks back to Lou's tent. Few second go my and the music starts.

Louis' POV

"Honey lets get out there." Mom says taking my hand. We get to the aisle and I look to see Harry dressed head to toe in black and he looks so handsome. He looks at me and his eyes start to water. He smiles his beautiful. I still can't believe I am about to marry the curly handsome boy. I reach the end of the aisle and he takes my hands in his. "We gather here today to join Harry Edward Styles and Louis William Tomlinson in holy matrimony. Who would like to say their vows first?" Father Cooper says. "I will," Harry says taking out a piece of paper.

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.
I promise to try to be on time. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you. You are my lover and my teacher, You are my model and my accomplice, And you are my true counterpart. I remember once how I told you I did not believe in soul mates. I will never forget your reaction. Shocked and a little hurt that I did not think we were. But as time went by, your love made me believe. On this day, I give you my heart, My promise, That I will walk with you, Hand in hand, Wherever our journey leads us, Living, learning, loving, Together, Forever."

He finishes and looks at me with happiness tears. "Louis would you like to say yours?" "Yes" I take Harry's hand and look him in the eyes.

"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together. With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I promise to encourage your compassion, Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams, Because through them your soul shines. I promise to help shoulder our challenges, For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.
I promise to be your partner in all things, Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole. Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust, For one lifetime with you could never be enough. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. You'll are my person-my love and my life, today and always."

I finish and look and Harry has tears sliding down his cheek. I wipe them away and he wipes mine away. "Now may we have to the rings?" Father says. Niall hands me my ring for Harry. I take his hand and put the ring next to the tip of his finger. "Now repeat after me" Father says. "I Louis Tomlinson take you Harry Edward Styles" I repeat. "I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring." I said "You may now put the ring on." I take his hand and slide it onto his finger. "I love you" Liam hands Harry his ring and he does the say with me. "Now Harry repeat after me" he says "I Harry Styles take you Louis William Tomlinson," he repeats. "I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring." he says taking the engagement ring off and slides the beautiful gold ring on then slides the engagement ring back on. "I love you more" he smiles. "Now Harry do you take Louis to be you lovely wedded husband?" "I do" Harry says. "And do you Louis take Harry to be you lovely wedded husband?" "I sure do" I says "You may now kiss the groom." He says and Harry wraps his hands around my waist and I set my hands on his chest. He brings me in and kisses me. Everyone awes. We take a step back and we both have tears. He kisses me again. We walk down the aisle with his arm around my waist. My mother is crying and Pheobe and Daisy are laughing. Fizzy is smiling her head off and Lottie is crying. The babies were sleeping. "I love you" Harry whispers in my ear. "I love you more."

Harry's POV

I'm finally married to the one and only Louis Tomlinson. "Now we would like Harry and Louis to cut the cake." Fizzy says in the microphone. I cut the cake and feed it to Louis. He cuts his and I take a bite but then he shoved it in my face and everyone laughs including me. I slam the cake in his face and he was surprised then he laughs.

We clean ourselves and then Fizzy says. "We would Like Louis Tomlinson and Harry Tomlinson to head to the dance floor for their first dance as spouses." I take Louis' hand we head to the middle. "A Sky Full of Stars" by Coldplay starts and Louis smiles. I lay my hands on his waist and he puts his arms around the nape of my neck. He lays his head on my shoulder and we sway to the music. As the song went on I took Louis and spun him causing him to laugh. He takes my hand and we dance, actually dance. Everyone else starts joining in and dancing, but I feel like its just us two. I take Louis and we begin to waltz. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "May I cut in?" I turn around and there she is, "Gemma?" My mouth falls open and she hugs me. "Hey little brother." She kisses my cheek.